Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99]

H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99] Empty DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99]

Post by H3adShotty Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I decided to start up a dragonbro character for use in PvP, and am deciding to expand my weapon choices into the bigger swords and sorceries, while still keeping my Uchi close at hand. Leaning into the Intelligence tree of the build, and considering all that i've done in DS is do Dex based builds, what are the negatives and positives to this build minus zero armour(dragon torso stone) and considering the fact that i started as a Warrior and not a Wanderer and currently sitting on 10 scales out of 30.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4678836701312797

What i'm looking at for the final build, still deciding on a second ring but i still have a long way to go to finalize this.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99] Empty Re: DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99]

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 am

If this is a moonlight dragon build, why in gods name don't you have the Moonlight Greatsword? Your Stats would make it very effective.

Also...you have no attunement slots....so all that intelligence is useless without a decent magic weapon...Magic Partizan is good, but a Butterfly horn might be better (lighter too, and no split AR)

Take some points out of strength, down to 16 (enough for the MLGS) and pour them into attuenment.

As for Ring Choice, if this is going to be a dragon character, you may want to use Wolf, because it would give you enough poise to not be staggered by poking weapons. Second Place I would probably put Bellowing Dragoncrest or RoFaP.

Other than that, looks pretty effective.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99] Empty Re: DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99]

Post by H3adShotty Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:If this is a moonlight dragon build, why in gods name don't you have the Moonlight Greatsword? Your Stats would make it very effective.

Also...you have no attunement slots....so all that intelligence is useless without a decent magic weapon...Magic Partizan is good, but a Butterfly horn might be better (lighter too, and no split AR)

Take some points out of strength, down to 16 (enough for the MLGS) and pour them into attuenment.

As for Ring Choice, if this is going to be a dragon character, you may want to use Wolf, because it would give you enough poise to not be staggered by poking weapons. Second Place I would probably put Bellowing Dragoncrest or RoFaP.

Other than that, looks pretty effective.
    I only quickly slapped the build together due to a few friends picking me up for a movie, and i swear i had the moonlight greatsword as the main weapon, but this is still WIP since i want to see how investing more in strength and taking the enchantment branch for upgrading with different weapons, and see if i could see others opinions on it.

And your feedback is greatly appreciated! thank you! DragonBro build [Moonlight Dragon SL99] 945058907
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 am

http://tinyurl.com/8mljlhp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm