Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Playing Dark Souls on 1 user setting with 2 PSN accounts

Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

Playing Dark Souls on 1 user setting with 2 PSN accounts Empty Playing Dark Souls on 1 user setting with 2 PSN accounts

Post by Oran_G_Coon Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:21 pm

So here's the situation:

- My brother's Dark Souls file is in my user account
    - He wants to keep this build
    - I bought a game that requires multiple passcode for the on-line component (WKC II)
    - Bro now has his own user settings, his own PSN account, and his own on-line passcode
    - Bro wants to use the character from my settings occassionally, but using HIS PSN account

I'm just wondering if that'll mess up my PSN account in some way, for example - my trophies.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Playing Dark Souls on 1 user setting with 2 PSN accounts Empty Re: Playing Dark Souls on 1 user setting with 2 PSN accounts

Post by ErrJon6661 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:41 pm

I don't think you can switch save files between psn accounts, but if you can I don't see how that would mess up any of your personal information.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Playing Dark Souls on 1 user setting with 2 PSN accounts Empty Re: Playing Dark Souls on 1 user setting with 2 PSN accounts

Post by ChizFreak Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm

You can't do that, sorry.
    Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Oran_G_Coon Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Oh well too bad. Thanks guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am