Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Are there SL level restrictions for the Gravelords?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Are there SL level restrictions for the Gravelords? Empty Are there SL level restrictions for the Gravelords?

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Just wondering anyone ever goes in for Gravelord cursing at low levels? Is the range of worlds affected limited to something close to your own?

Oh, and do you have to be human to put down a stone? I assume you do, like the other invasion covenants...
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Are there SL level restrictions for the Gravelords? Empty Re: Are there SL level restrictions for the Gravelords?

Post by bmurn Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Soul level restrictions are the same as darkwraith invasions. 10% of your level plus ten levels down and unlimited upwards infections.

Yes, you need to be human to Gravelord, and the boss in the area needs to be alive. There is a good thread that I will link once I find it.

The thread title is "Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery". If I knew how to link a thread I would do so. But if you search you will find it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Are there SL level restrictions for the Gravelords? Empty Re: Are there SL level restrictions for the Gravelords?

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:52 pm