Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
mugenis4real
6 posters

A STORY FOR YOUR EYES.

mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A STORY FOR YOUR EYES. Empty A STORY FOR YOUR EYES.

Post by mugenis4real Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 am

"There once was a Black Sorcerer, his name now lost to any alive today, who became viciously greedy in his want for power. Such greed can lead to a terrible, terrible fate. Knowing that he had left the tower, this Black Sorcerer broke into his master’s study. There within he discovered a brilliant silver mask, locked in a sphere of pure magic."

"Now it is not known exactly how he bypassed his master's mystic shielding, but bypass it he did, and so the mask was his. As soon as his fingers brushed the mask he could feel it's immense power, but he also knew it to be a dark thing. The mask barraged him with visions of grandeur. One second he was a king, the next he was towering over the corpses of all those who had ever wronged him, and of course sooner or later the poor fool slipped the Mask of the Child over his face."

The Mask of The Child was old, an ancient artifact from The First War. Born of hate, forged in devil fire, it was created with the singular purpose of killing in mind. What it's creators did not prepare for, was the mask having a will of its own.

"The Black Sorcerer trembled and let out a scream. The mask had no intention of granting him anything more than oblivion. It was destroying his mind, but he was a student of the magical arts, he fought back. He almost lasted a full minute before he fell to the floor."

"A short time later The Child began to stir. It slowly raised itself from the floor and took in a deep breath. Ah how wonderful it was to smell again, to breathe again, and soon to kill again! It's captor, the man who had trapped it in a sphere of magic, was nowhere to be seen. But that was fine, it could wait. Meanwhile The Child would have to do something about it's body. Flimsy and weak as The Black Sorcerer was, his spells had been potent, but with his mind destroyed The Child had to make do. Using it's own innate magic, The Child forced the muscles inside of its new body to grow. They doubled in size, then tripled. Deciding to test out its new strength, The Child picked up a large oak chair set in the corner of the study, and snapped it clean in half. Pleased, The Child then took to arming itself with the various magical items laying about the room."

"It's captive had been no minor dabbler of the arts, and the magical items in the room attested to that. First, The Child donned two rings of power, further swelling its already impressive muscles. Next a shield, enchanted so the wielder would never tire. Lastly, from a spot placed high upon the room's back wall, a great black axe. Once this same axe had been wielded by powerful demon of the lower planes and it's thirst for the blood of the innocent nearly matched that of The Child's. It was then, while admiring its new weapons that the door opened, and it's captor stepped into the room..."

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3648466324553767

Stopped cause I figured if I made it too long then no one would want to read it lol!

Build was made more for the story than anything else but yes I actually do have it and use it every so often. Nothing impressive really, just BKGA.

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

A STORY FOR YOUR EYES. Empty Re: A STORY FOR YOUR EYES.

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:39 pm

hey! finally some nice lore to go with the mask bkga combo guys!
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

This story was really cool, was interesting to read happy I wouldn't mind more of it
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 pm

This was actually SOOOOO awesome XD
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Wow thanks guys big grin
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Perhaps this is my history of table top gaming but I always had a soft spot for fluff backgrounds for characters. Enjoyed, would read again
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Was good, am now going to imagine my character as a merciless killer when he dons that mask too silly
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:01 pm

lol

I guess I kind of got the idea of the masks being evil from watching one too many horror movies. Whenever I ran into someone wearing wearing a mask in DKs, I always pictured Jason Voorhees and Micheal Myers :affraid:

Right now I'm going to begin working on something with more quality to it, a different story that may even reach 10 pages long, but of course it will have plenty Dark Souls influence!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm