Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Share
    avatar
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1288
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-21
    Location : The Hell Verse

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Brokewilly on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

    Wilkinson3424 wrote:http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t12292-tomb-of-the-giants-mass-invasion#249922

    Gravesworn Mass invasion! Lets all try to be there!

    Cool - put me down (XBOX).My try to do this with my SL80 but can't warp as of yet but will be there with my SL120.


    _________________
    DkS - XLN Tag: Brokewilly
    Kempachi - DM+3 (SL317)
    Soifon - DM+3 (SL140)
    Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

    DeS - PSN ID: BROKEWILLY (N.A. server)
    Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by DoughGuy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:02 am

    GOnna have to ask to be removed from the list, I just never GL when Im online.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:26 pm

    cst 1 pm, UTC 18:00 butterfly forest NG+ plz come here for the test to see who all is still here and who would like the tour to continue!!!! btw its 2-5 hourx so get here soon!!!


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1288
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-21
    Location : The Hell Verse

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Brokewilly on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:35 am

    Here is another great vid of BPs overwhelming a host twisted .I did not think Ano Londo was this bad but WOW :shock: (I will have to keep Ano open for as long as possible on my next play-through):

    The fun starts at 2:35

    http://youtu.be/UdPC0QrtZVY

    Enjoy!!

    Edit: I think this player's world was perma-gravelorded cheers .


    _________________
    DkS - XLN Tag: Brokewilly
    Kempachi - DM+3 (SL317)
    Soifon - DM+3 (SL140)
    Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

    DeS - PSN ID: BROKEWILLY (N.A. server)
    Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    avatar
    Cidek
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 38
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-23
    Age : 29
    Location : Poland

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Cidek on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 am

    Brokewilly wrote:Here is another great vid of BPs overwhelming a host twisted .I did not think Ano Londo was this bad but WOW :shock: (I will have to keep Ano open for as long as possible on my next play-through):

    The fun starts at 2:35

    http://youtu.be/UdPC0QrtZVY


    Edit: I think this player's world was perma-gravelorded cheers .


    Nice video
    it was real funny when he got surrounded by 10 knights big grin


    _________________
    XBL GT - Cidek
    Current Characters:
    Lv 120 Bandit:http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2310294626878609-in progress
    Lv 100 Cleric:http://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1509950153105798
    Lv 70 Cleric:http://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3322203837339646
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by DoughGuy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am

    I know you guys dont have much in that dusty tomb,but here's a chance win some luxury
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t12421-the-dough-gambling-hut


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD

    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5553
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 20
    Location : Finland!

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Spurgun on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

    Stop spamming that in every thread silly
    avatar
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1288
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-21
    Location : The Hell Verse

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Brokewilly on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

    Ok fellow Gravelords - this is what i've been waiting to see. Here is a vid of an infected player in the PTD for PC (I think this the Oolacile Township):

    http://youtu.be/BikpWDGoBgc

    It appears dark magic attacks from a BP will almost kill you with one hit - which is wonderful news twisted . Can't wait to gravelord the new areas.

    Enjoy.


    _________________
    DkS - XLN Tag: Brokewilly
    Kempachi - DM+3 (SL317)
    Soifon - DM+3 (SL140)
    Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

    DeS - PSN ID: BROKEWILLY (N.A. server)
    Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

    Hey can I join?
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Chaos Morning Star+1 (trying to find a way to get red chunks without the lordvessel -_-)
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1
    I have been succesfully spreading misery and defeating SoV's and DW's in Anor Londo, however i am thinking of lvling this toon further and moving to the Tomb of Giants, Archives and Kiln.

    My PSN is mr_bungle50221


    Last edited by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm

    sure why not but weve got a couple other leaders so ill ask them as well but assume that you'll be able to join. k?


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm

    awesome! still gravelording in anor londo at the moment, been on the same eye for about an hour and killing SoV's and DW's, made about 9 eyes just wish DW's dropped eyes aswell lol
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 pm

    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:Hey can I join?
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Chaos Morning Star+1 (trying to find a way to get red chunks without the lordvessel -_-)
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1
    I have been succesfully spreading misery and defeating SoV's and DW's in Anor Londo, however i am thinking of lvling this toon further and moving to the Tomb of Giants, Archives and Kiln.

    My PSN is mr_bungle50221
    Ah you seem like a proper gravesworn, Not sure why Twilight thinks we need to have a meeting just for a new member, But Welcome! Ill add your name to the OP, And Which "Hand" would you like to belong too?


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 pm

    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:Hey can I join?
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Chaos Morning Star+1 (trying to find a way to get red chunks without the lordvessel -_-)
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1
    I have been succesfully spreading misery and defeating SoV's and DW's in Anor Londo, however i am thinking of lvling this toon further and moving to the Tomb of Giants, Archives and Kiln.

    My PSN is mr_bungle50221
    Ah you seem like a proper gravesworn, Not sure why Twilight thinks we need to have a meeting just for a new member, But Welcome! Ill add your name to the OP, And Which "Hand" would you like to belong too?



    Thanks! happy i'd like to be in the Bone Hand, I like my armor and smashing peoples faces in with my Gravelord Sword:P
    Anor Londo seems to be a great Gravelording area, got 19 eyes since my first message.


    Last edited by Mr_Bungle50221 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:18 pm

    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:Hey can I join?
    SL 60
    Gravelord Sword+5
    Chaos Morning Star+1 (trying to find a way to get red chunks without the lordvessel -_-)
    Grass Crest Shield+10
    Both Gravesword Miracles
    Silver Knight set+5
    Mask of the Mother
    Gravelord Servant+1
    I have been succesfully spreading misery and defeating SoV's and DW's in Anor Londo, however i am thinking of lvling this toon further and moving to the Tomb of Giants, Archives and Kiln.

    My PSN is mr_bungle50221
    Ah you seem like a proper gravesworn, Not sure why Twilight thinks we need to have a meeting just for a new member, But Welcome! Ill add your name to the OP, And Which "Hand" would you like to belong too?



    Thanks! happy i'd like to be in the Bone Hand, I like my armor and smashing peoples faces in with my Gravelord Sword:P
    Sounds good, and twilight your going to be at the gravelord event right? You're post sounded like you weren't sure, or am i just smoking 20 things again?


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 pm

    Our Mass Invasion is in 2 days Gravesworn! Im happy with how many people joined, but i'd like to see more of you there, Rank ups all around!


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:04 am

    hey welcome glad you could join and wilks im just makin sure you know.


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 845
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-05-26

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by White Knight Wulf on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 am

    Mr bungie ur joinin the bone hand huh good I'm the. Leader so good to have


    _________________
    A Wolf is Always Loyal To The Moon

    XBL WolfOf Phyrexia

    You know nothing of Power....So let me show you

    Wulf Kastarnen, The White Wulf of the Moon

    Evangeline(Eva-Chan) A.K. McDowell(Cosplay)
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 am

    twilightwarwolf wrote:hey welcome glad you could join and wilks im just makin sure you know.
    Thanks! You can just tell me to add someone to the OP under which hand they want to join, And your coming to the event tomorrow right?


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:02 am

    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Mr bungie ur joinin the bone hand huh good I'm the. Leader so good to have
    I already added him to the bone hand member list ^_^


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:04 pm

    really i completely forgot


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:18 pm

    hey guys just an update on my GS toon.
    I decided to drop Ornstein and Smough and lvl my toon to 80 so I can Gravelord in the endgame areas.
    Got my Chaos Morning Star to +5 and Grass Crest to +14.
    Having alot of fun in ToTG at the moment silly


    _________________
    Adam: SL 80 Death Knight of the Bone Hand of Gravesworn
    Obellion: SL 80 Blade of the Darkmoon STR/Faith
    Dibley: SL 63 Princess' Guard-Star Harmonia Faith/Dex
    Niki: SL 60 Darwraith Pyro/Dex
    Ganjaman: SL 130 Random Adventurer STR Tank
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:27 pm

    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:hey guys just an update on my GS toon.
    I decided to drop Ornstein and Smough and lvl my toon to 80 so I can Gravelord in the endgame areas.
    Got my Chaos Morning Star to +5 and Grass Crest to +14.
    Having alot of fun in ToTG at the moment silly
    ^_^ Be there tommorow and join your fellow gravesworn! You might want to come early, just because your a gravesworn doesint mean the curse will not effect you! The earlier you are, the better spot you get for camping!


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 73
    Reputation : -1
    Join date : 2012-10-04
    Age : 25

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Mr_Bungle50221 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:59 am

    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Mr_Bungle50221 wrote:hey guys just an update on my GS toon.
    I decided to drop Ornstein and Smough and lvl my toon to 80 so I can Gravelord in the endgame areas.
    Got my Chaos Morning Star to +5 and Grass Crest to +14.
    Having alot of fun in ToTG at the moment silly
    ^_^ Be there tommorow and join your fellow gravesworn! You might want to come early, just because your a gravesworn doesint mean the curse will not effect you! The earlier you are, the better spot you get for camping!

    Im gonna be there! big grin The event starts at 11PM my time (UK) but I think I will be there for a couple of hours or so beforehand warming up silly
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 am

    New Gravesworn Theme Song.



    _________________
    ◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:11 pm

    ...


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"


    Sponsored content

    Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:55 am