Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
shagtheturtle
IV_Mark_VI
6 posters

Anyone annoyed by non-descriptive post titles?

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Anyone annoyed by non-descriptive post titles? Empty Anyone annoyed by non-descriptive post titles?

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 pm

I know I am. No idea what they're talking about, so you click, and then you feel like you lost a few seconds of your life.

Post titles like "Do you know.." "What if..." "How can..."

Is it just me? Too nitpicky, or are others mildly annoyed that people can't post what their topic is about (or just assume everyone reads every topic)?
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Anyone annoyed by non-descriptive post titles? Empty Re: Anyone annoyed by non-descriptive post titles?

Post by shagtheturtle Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:30 am

Your not alone my friend, not alone. I also hate it when people request help without posting what damn system and SL they are. For some reason that just irritates me, haha.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Anyone annoyed by non-descriptive post titles? Empty Re: Anyone annoyed by non-descriptive post titles?

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 am

people are dumb with topic titles sometimes. it happens.

i mean, what was the alternative to the few seconds you wasted? reading my post or making this thread?

wouldn't worry to much about it or let it get to ya man.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 am

If I cant come up with a game, movie, or pop culture related pun Ill either spell out exactly what I mean (usually a long title) or leave a cliff hanger....

but come on guys a click on a random comment/ thread isnt that big of a deal..... most people probably come on this forum to waste time anyway:P
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:54 am

So are you saying if all topics are replaced by vague, non-descriptions you wouldn't mind? Or only some?

I don't come on here to waste time, I come on here to enjoy my spare time.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 am

Also repetitive threads , like people can't see that there's an identical thread 8 pages long so they start their own... Shrug
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 am

Yeah, +1 for that. There's two exact polls with the same discussion on for or against the BB glitch removal. What's the point? They are even on the same page, so how can you miss it?

If I see a repeat thread I don't bother looking at it at all, and continue to post in the old thread.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 am

IV_Mark_VI wrote:So are you saying if all topics are replaced by vague, non-descriptions you wouldn't mind? Or only some?

I don't come on here to waste time, I come on here to enjoy my spare time.

I didnt say I cared what so ever because I dont. People can call their threads what ever they want.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:15 am

Interesting.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 am

Eh, who cares. If you don't like it then just ignore threads like that. You're not obligated to visit them :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am