Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL

Poll

Which 2 or fewer of the following patches would most you like to see happen?

[ 5 ]
    MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_lcap26%MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 0 ]
    MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_lcap0%MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_lcap11%MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_lcap11%MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 10 ]
    MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_lcap52%MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_rcap [52%] 
    [ 0 ]
    MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_lcap0%MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Poll closed
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   Empty MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL

Post by DxV04 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:15 am

damn it.. I messed up and did not give multiple choice. So you can't edit the poll once people have voted? Well if you have more than one choice please vote and state the other choice sorry.

As you guys know I have been sharing links to the polls at prepare to die but since we can do polls here I will post them here and pass the data back to Vumsy. FYI, the head moderator from prepare to die works for Namco and is supporting us in this. The poll choice winners will be presented to Namco and hopefully from there to FROM. Please vote!

Ok, this is the poll regarding further improvement and fixing of the Gravelord covenant.
    This is basically which of the option you would like to see the most.
    If the "none" option exceeds 50%, none will be included. if it exceeds the vote of an option, the option will be ruled out/less emphazised.

Here are the full descriptions and argumentations for each point:

#1.
    As it is now, whenever you're gravelording you become the sign, meaning that it relocates wherever the GLservant is at the moment. making connection establishment, invasions by spirits of vengeance and the appearance of black phantom enemies less frequent. this "fix" will make the roaming GL sign relocate to a pre-fixed location, as you move from one online area to another.
    For instance: top of the roof near the firebombers in Undead Burg, near Dohmhall of Zena (merchant) in The Depths, facing the silver knight archer in the room with the big giants. etc.

#2.
    Then a connection fails between gravelord and the infected, there is no way for the gravelord to know.

#3.
    This will serve as a notifier for both the gravelord and the infected that a connections has been established, rather than a means to grief the infected. It will also serve as a motivation to seek out the GL sign, invade and win. The suggestion so far is 10 souls drained every 2 minutes, 20 when two worlds are infected, and 30 when 3 players have been succesfully infected. This will be a similar mechanic to kindled bonfires.

#4.
    This will also serve as a notifier, however, only to the Gravelord. It was the way it was intended and promoted to function, but it has yet to do so.

#5.
    Self-explanatory.

#6.
    Non-explanatory.

Alright, happy voting!

- Vumsy[b]

Last edited by DxV04 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not give ability of multiple choice.)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   Empty Re: MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL

Post by User Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 am

Voted. #5
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL   Empty Re: MESSAGE: VUMSY'S GRAVELORD COVENANT CHANGES PATCH INCLUSION POLL

Post by Zakkia Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am

Voted 5
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:33 am

damn it.. I messed up and did not give multiple choice. So you can't edit the poll once people have voted? Well if you have more than one choice please vote and state the other choice
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 pm

bomp! thanks to all who voted
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 pm

I would prefer to have the souls of the players killed by my black phantoms.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Akatik wrote:I would prefer to have the souls of the players killed by my black phantoms.

Lets hope that once FROM is done with Armored core that they can fix this and some other issues. Armored Core release is set for March 23rd
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Wow Huge bump!
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Carphil wrote:Wow Huge bump!

OMG, three days

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm