Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
StockpileThomas
Tolvo
RANT
DarkW17
MrGrimmmz
9 posters

Dark souls PVP ep 8 - Backkstabbbbsss

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark souls PVP ep 8 - Backkstabbbbsss - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark souls PVP ep 8 - Backkstabbbbsss

Post by DarkW17 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm

callipygias wrote:If that was directed at TK it's ironic. He's the best I've seen at counter bsing. Really impressive, and almost never with a fast roll. I only wish he'd explain it in detail in his vids, as it happens so damned fast!

I'll give your vid a look when I get home, op. I don't want to learn to bs, but I'm always looking for counters.

lol! ill be as constructive as I can with this post and help a fellow forum member...better wait for another episode if your looking for counter BS techniques
    Bow
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark souls PVP ep 8 - Backkstabbbbsss - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark souls PVP ep 8 - Backkstabbbbsss

Post by DarkW17 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 pm

And sorry if I was rude but my point was teaching new players how to pivot BS isn't really great or helpful for the meta of a new game(on PC)
    MrGrimmmz
    MrGrimmmz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by MrGrimmmz Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm

callipygias wrote:If that was directed at TK it's ironic. He's the best I've seen at counter bsing. Really impressive, and almost never with a fast roll. I only wish he'd explain it in detail in his vids, as it happens so damned fast!

I'll give your vid a look when I get home, op. I don't want to learn to bs, but I'm always looking for counters.

Another good thing to know is how you manage in those matches? how exactly do they BS you? do you have alot of equipment burden or don't know how to position yourself? it would be great to get a good run down on how you begin these matches and how it may be for you overall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 am