The most feared/hated/strong enemy (enter and vote!)

Poll

Who do you think it's the most hated/feared/strong enemy?

[ 13 ]
    23% [23%] 
    [ 4 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 6 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 10 ]
    18% [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 4 ]
    7% [7%] 

Total Votes: 56
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Re: The most feared/hated/strong enemy (enter and vote!)

Post by Serious_Much on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, while BP smelly dogs or bone wheels are bad they ain't normally in the game. My vote is to the bridge dragon, I still get scared it'll rip me a new one every time.

Close second is bed of chaos, since dying to it is routine for most of us :|

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Bonewheels. BP or not. F*ck Bonewheels.

And are people intentionally not cheesing the Bed of Chaos bossfight, or do they just not know how? That's one of the "in and out, easy street" bosses for me, which is why I have to assume people aren't doing it the easy way.

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:14 am

BP Skeledogs. My first encounter with the skeledogs was pretty bad, but when I saw the black phantoms I just ran the f*ck away. I still died though.

Oh and that BP black knight at the Kiln.

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 am

^This^ the BP dogs are actually placed to make it impossible to run through TOG, there's 2 waiting for you just past the bonfire with another hiding in your blind spot around the very last corner, and they all agro in the dark... all of them :pale:

Hellion7776
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hellion7776 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:25 am

You forgot one of my most hated Enemies... Powered up Smough. Yes you can cheese kill with range... but his flying lightening enriched *** can oneshot anyone if you get caught with it post swing or partial roll... Cant tell you how many people I have helped that die to his fat sparkly @$$. Go the whole fight, no one take a lick of damage... and one single F'up at the end and we all start the walk of shame.

BUT... I voted for Four Kings NG+... not because its a pain on its own... but COOP its a fricken nightmare. Solo, anyone can kill it with no END added at all... its actually easy. Add one or two summons and dear lord in heaven, its like hitting 4 tanks with clean broken sword... they never die.

And everyone with problems on BoC... stand back and watch him... learn his moves, watch his attacks and look where he DOESN'T or CAN'T hit. If you pay attention, you can stand there all day long and have a dance party... What you think is random... is a very simple set of moves that does not change. Happy Hunting!

XBL: Hellion7776
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:38 am

Siegfried. wrote:Nope, 'cause then you'll fall into the Abyss. silly

I'd say you want to be at 76 poise or more and then you're fine. Have some grass for stamina regen and make sure the Firelink bonfire is kindled to give you 20 Estus (although you may not need that much).

The Gravelord Sword should work fine, although if you're having trouble, pulling out a fire weapon might help out. That said, the Gravelord Sword starts getting a little obsoleted towards the end of NG+, given it's pretty much on par with Black Knight weapons. It's a damn cool weapon and a damn shame it gets less useful (unless you're often successful at inflicting toxic), but it might be worth it to have a +15 weapon you like on standby.

Thanks Siegfried, I will of course be wearing the ring that allows me to cross the Abyss, so i guess the cloranthy ring is out (shame). Will give it a go when I can pluck up the courage. At the 'mo I'm using farming the Wraiths for slabs (no luck) as an excuse not to go there.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 am

Pinwheel, nuff said.

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:26 am

You can run past the dog skellies - if you know the ToG and don't have to stop to look around. I do it all the time. Their aggro range isn't that big. I'm not sure about the BP ones. I'm pretty sure their aggro range is pretty insane.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 am

I hate the torch hollows, and more when they start to do their flurry attack. They are not as difficult as others but man, they are so freaking annoying.
    The other most hated enemies are the gohsts... Damm I hate those suckers, and what I hate most is having to use a TC to kill them, unless you are cursed or use a cursed weapon, but still they are so annoying.
    About killing the 4 Kings, the strategy that helped me from NG++ to NG +7 is great.
    I use Sunlight Spear, GLS and LS buffed with power within. I use the darkmoon talisman and as a main weapon a claymore +15 to handle the last hits.
    I also wear the firstborn ring and dusk crown to maximize power and the crest shield for the mqgic attacks. I also wear the brass set fully upgraded.
    That has been working like a charm...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:26 am