Damn it, this game...

    Share
    avatar
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 651
    Reputation : -23
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Age : 103
    Location : The Abyss, tending to Kaathe.

    Damn it, this game...

    Post by Derpwraith on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 pm

    If I happen to be unsatisfied with the next patch's changes for PvP, I might as well give up on the game and go back to Demon's Souls.


    _________________


                                                PSN: x_-Vizionary-_x


    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 24

    Re: Damn it, this game...

    Post by Marino. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:40 pm

    What is your problem with those changes ?
    avatar
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 651
    Reputation : -23
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Age : 103
    Location : The Abyss, tending to Kaathe.

    Re: Damn it, this game...

    Post by Derpwraith on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

    Marino. wrote:What is your problem with those changes ?

    Just incredibly concerned that another way of exploiting the game will be discovered, it always happens.


    _________________


                                                PSN: x_-Vizionary-_x


    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 24

    Re: Damn it, this game...

    Post by Marino. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:49 pm

    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    Marino. wrote:What is your problem with those changes ?

    Just incredibly concerned that another way of exploiting the game will be discovered, it always happens.

    Oh yeah because Demons Souls is glitch-free yes ?
    Are you serious ?
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: Damn it, this game...

    Post by WyrmHero on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm

    Demons is broken as well, push locks are so ridiculous. I think the patch will balance things a lot, so don't despair my friend.


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 651
    Reputation : -23
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Age : 103
    Location : The Abyss, tending to Kaathe.

    Re: Damn it, this game...

    Post by Derpwraith on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm

    WyrmHero wrote:Demons is broken as well, push locks are so ridiculous. I think the patch will balance things a lot, so don't despair my friend.
    Yes, perhaps I was over-exaggerating, I invaded so many lame players in the Burg. Good to know that someone's telling me that there is hope for the online, because right now, I'm slowly losing faith for this game.


    _________________


                                                PSN: x_-Vizionary-_x

    avatar
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 892
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2012-05-04
    Age : 39

    Re: Damn it, this game...

    Post by Phoenix Rising on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

    InfiniteDoomsday wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Demons is broken as well, push locks are so ridiculous. I think the patch will balance things a lot, so don't despair my friend.
    Yes, perhaps I was over-exaggerating, I invaded so many lame players in the Burg. Good to know that someone's telling me that there is hope for the online, because right now, I'm slowly losing faith for this game.
    The burg is rotting...its popularity was its downfall. It's full of gankers now too.


    _________________
    XBL: I Aim v Here I

    Neowraith - Scarred Lord

    Sponsored content

    Re: Damn it, this game...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:49 am