Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My last100 pvp matches ps3 gravelord

getsin

My last100 pvp matches ps3 gravelord Empty My last100 pvp matches ps3 gravelord

Post by getsin Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 pm

My last 100 pvp matches,ps3 as gravelord

- If your opponent comes from japan they stun you in an eye blink , backstab and hit you 10 metres away, never run out of stamina, when casting of sunlight (fi) appears, you already got the damage, etc.....on the other hand your swings do generally no damage or the damage number and effects appears 3 seconds later on the screen.

- after ~15 fights ...an opponent appears that doesnt obviously lag,
    so you can evade the sword-swings, taking no damage and backstab them so easy that is also no challenge and fun at all.

Darks Souls may be a a nice offline roleplaying game,
    and it has generated (and stolen) good ideas for online play, but that doesnt work though.

So what?
    pvp and hope that the 20th phantom is not laggin?
    wait for dlc?
    skip dlc and dark souls?
    Well What is it Praise the Sun

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

My last100 pvp matches ps3 gravelord Empty Re: My last100 pvp matches ps3 gravelord

Post by RANT Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:12 pm

never expect a clean fight when youre gl'ing, also lag happens and you will get backstabbed all the time because of it, just learn to live with it or move on to another game.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

My last100 pvp matches ps3 gravelord Empty Re: My last100 pvp matches ps3 gravelord

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Also, its harldy a japanese players fualt that you live so far away from them, someone with a bad connection could do all that just as easily. Singling out the japanese players isn't cool and its likely to get you told off by a mod.

Never expect a clean fight, ever. No hopes= no dissapointment.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 pm

Rant and Forum are correct. Lag happens, deal with it (also, check your connection to see if there is any way you ca speed it up). Plus, it is not OK to single out a group like that.

BTW Rant, that is a sick new avatar.

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 pm

thanks dude, i love the lightning in the catacombs(which is my favourite place in the game btw) it has everything, goodies, traps, hidden passages, short cuts, a covenant and Leeroy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 am