Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
DarkW17
FellipeMariano
Artorias The Abyss Walker
Rudmed
Rin
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
bunnywink
Artificerprodigy
HippyClown
Jovias-86
reim0027
twilightwarwolf
ThatPerson
Shkar
WyrmHero
Spurgun
hageshisa
dancash1808
robsthedon
Ahhotep1
27 posters

Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!"

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!" Empty Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!"

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Gear up LIFEHUNTERS and ALLIES!! Fine-Tune your builds into the ultimate killing machines that will cleanse our Painted World of intruders and bring peace to our QUEEN.

The Huey and Cry of MASS INVASION at the Painted World is sent forth to all LIFEHUNTERS!!! Prepare for "AUTUMN ANNIHILATION!!!".

Rules of Engagement

*Soul Level Cap for Invasion: 60, 80, 100
    *Follow Lifehunt Rules of Etiquette (found on pg1 in LH covenant thread)

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t11721-priscilla-s-lifehunters-6th-thread#238436

*Be Deadly, Be thorough, and Honor our Queen by pointing up and toward her abode after each KILL!!

DATE of ANNIHILATION:

This weekend it will be a 24 Hour Event beginning on SATURDAY, SEPT. 22nd @ 8PM USA EST (eastern standard time). Base global start times from the USA start time . I have provided a link below that I hope will be of some assistance in getting our timing right.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

POINT SYSTEM

1 point per Host/Darkwraith KILLED!!
    2 points per SOV/ Guilty Host/Friendly Phantom Helper KILLED11
    3 points per Ganker KILLED!!
    4 points per 1vs2
    5 points per 1vs3

ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES

LIFEHUNT ARENA will also be open for business. Every two hours during the MASS INVASION we will DUEL!!! All soul level 99's are welcome. Please follow LIFEHUNT ARENA RULES.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t9246-sl-99-arena-psn#192968

REGISTRATION

Please register HERE...in this thread for the "AUTUMN ANNIHILATION" MASS INVASION and for LIFEHUNT ARENA. LIFEHUNTERS Indicate your Console, Name, and Soul Level(s). All those who will participate in the ARENA...please register HERE, as well.

LIFEHUNT RANKING UP

Disciples who score 50+ kills will be seriously considered for promotion to Rank 2: Velkas' Blade.

Velkas' Blade Warriors who score 100+ will be seriously considered for promotion to Rank 3: Lifehunter.

REWARD SYSTEM

star Credit goes to Blueberryvibe for this great idea. He felt everyone should come away with something tangible!! big grin

DISCIPLES!! 50% of your final total score will be rewarded to you with Humanity (example: 50 points = 25 humanity!!)

VELKAS BLADE!! 75% of your total final score will be rewarded to you with Humanity (example: 100 points = 75 Humanity!!)

LIFEHUNTERS PREPARE TO ANNIHILATE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!" Empty Re: Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!"

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 pm

psn Ahhotep1, sl 60, 80, 100. Also, sl 99 for the arena cheers
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!" Empty Re: Lifehunter Mass Invasion Event: "Autumn Annihilation!!"

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:27 pm

I'll be there
    Whoops forgot details, sorry Ahho
    Psn see sig
    Sl 60, 80, 100 and 99.

Last edited by robsthedon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:31 pm

robsthedon wrote:I'll be there
    Please post the details Robs...we would appreciate it. Thanks happy

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

They see me hosting....
    Well What is it
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 pm

PS3, Blueberryvibe, invasion sl60s and sl99 if I choose DM with my arena claw build.

Also, this is a saturday-sunday event right? Cuz like with the war, we have a gig that night, but that wont take too much time. Also, gonna PM u soon Ahho
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 pm

hageshisa wrote: PS3, Blueberryvibe, invasion sl60s and sl99 if I choose DM with my arena claw build.

Also, this is a saturday-sunday event right? Cuz like with the war, we have a gig that night, but that wont take too much time. Also, gonna PM u soon Ahho

yes, Blue...your Switzerland right? Not totally positive but i think there is a 7 hour difference. 8PM EST would be 3AM Sunday morning for you. I know its 5 hrs to London, England for sure. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 pm

robsthedon wrote:I'll be there
    Whoops forgot details, sorry Ahho
    Psn see sig
    Sl 60, 80, 100 and 99.

Thanks Robs happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 pm

dancash1808 wrote:They see me hosting....
    Well What is it

Good idea, i'll try to catch as many lifehunters as possible twisted
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Awesome!!!! I was thinking about the scoring system so we can test it for future wars. It's based on the rareness of the enemies.

1 point per Host/Darkwraith killed
    2 points per SoV/Guilty Host/Friendly Phantom killed
    3 points per Ganker
    4 points per 2vs1
    5 points per 3vs1
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks Wyrm happy
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 pm

1. Can I use my SL 70, or does it HAVE to be 60, 80, or 100?

2. For the 2v1's and 3v1's, how does it count if you manage to kill one or two but not all of them?
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

PSN ThatPersona SL99. Though, I have school to deal with and Hong Kong timezone.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm

psn twlightwarwolf 80 and 55

EDIT : wuts a ganker?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Shkar wrote:1. Can I use my SL 70, or does it HAVE to be 60, 80, or 100?

2. For the 2v1's and 3v1's, how does it count if you manage to kill one or two but not all of them?

Question one: the levels are caps.
    Question two: if you fail to kill both or all three than your points would fall back on who you did kill.

You want your All-Seeing-Eye back? I have taken very good care of it lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm

ThatPerson wrote:PSN ThatPersona SL99. Though, I have school to deal with and Hong Kong timezone.

Thats ok...we know you will do what you can cheers
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:1. Can I use my SL 70, or does it HAVE to be 60, 80, or 100?

Question one: the levels are caps.
    Question two: if you fail to kill both or all three than your points would fall back on who you did kill.

You want your All-Seeing-Eye back? I have taken very good care of it lol!

So I can't use my SL 70? If not, I'll just have to use my 80.

And baby, you can hold on to any part of me you want winking

Last edited by Shkar on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:46 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:psn twlightwarwolf 80 and 55

EDIT : wuts a ganker?

Warwolf your 55 needs to be a 60. If you need to rebuild add me: psn Ahhotep1 and i'll add you to our chats. We can talk then and i will help you. happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Sorry for the rep Aho, stupid phone. I'll rep you back.

@Twilight A ganker is someone who waits at the spawn point (the bridge) to kill you and farm souls.

@Shkar You need to be SL 60, 80 or 100. Only exception is SL 99 that you can use to invade as well. If you kill the host only on a 3vs1, you win 6 points: 1 for the host and 5 for the 3vs1. If you kill the 2 phantoms but fail to kill the host, you win 4 points: 2 points per phantom.

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 am

WyrmHero wrote:Sorry for the rep Aho, stupid phone. I'll rep you back.

@Twilight A ganker is someone who waits at the spawn point (the bridge) to kill you and farm souls.

@Shkar You need to be SL 60, 80 or 100. Only exception is SL 99 that you can use to invade as well. If you kill the host only on a 3vs1, you win 6 points: 1 for the host and 5 for the 3vs1. If you kill the 2 phantoms but fail to kill the host, you win 4 points: 2 points per phantom.

Bah, My SL 70 version is actually BETTER than my SL 80 version. Oh well.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 am

Thanks!! Wyrm happy for catching the questions I missed or wasn't clear on...it helps. big grin

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:01 am

Hmm. I might have to invade you guys with my Dalkstalker toon to mix things up, you being my sworn enemy an all. twisted
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:12 am

Yay. Time for some invadings.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 am

Wanted to make a build for the event, though I don't know if I wanna "break" the DkS's break (lol). It's something like this, a pure Faith occult knight Lifehunter based around the Barbed SS. Awesome looking with a mixture of LH themes (occult, bleed and poison). I need suggestions on the Barbed SS, specifically on the R2 moveset. Is it a large thrust like the BSS's?

http://m.mugenmonkey.com/?c=2189844764245850
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 am

WyrmHero wrote:Wanted to make a build for the event, though I don't know if I wanna "break" the DkS's break (lol). It's something like this, a pure Faith occult knight Lifehunter based around the Barbed SS. Awesome looking with a mixture of LH themes (occult, bleed and poison). I need suggestions on the Barbed SS, specifically on the R2 moveset. Is it a large thrust like the BSS's?

http://m.mugenmonkey.com/?c=2189844764245850

Looked at mugen...you know im not a build expert. But, YOU are going to be very hard to kill twisted hehehehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm