Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Some Irish Guy
The Letter X
Rifter7
lilpoindexter98*
TehInfamousAmos
Cheesinator
Artoriasflagg
bunnywink
The Once-Ler
Jovias-86
Tiberius Abyss
reim0027
ViralEnsign_
Jansports
FellipeMariano
billy_bayonet
Spurgun
Artificerprodigy
Wilkinson3424
cloudyeki
Rudmed
ThatPerson
White Knight Wulf
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
HippyClown
Rin
dancash1808
hageshisa
Artorias The Abyss Walker
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
Shkar
WyrmHero
39 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 38 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Who's your friend Remoryu?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 38 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Remoryu wrote:Wyrm.

I'll be frank. Your allegiance to the Crossbreed is unforgivable. Sooner or later, you and yours will answer for your sins. Until that day, however, we have bigger fish to fry.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Like it or not, you've just gained a temporary ally.

ok first question who are you? second wyrm ive thought about this whole fs and lighting weapon thing but if we arent allowed to use lighting in the first place then why now? it doesnt make sense and besides the DS who said you could get a bs is right and you would stop it anyway not to mention doesnt it show how much more powerful you are if fight and win while at a disadvantage? on top of tht the DS are right the LH have a 5 lvl increase which can turn the tide by itself with health,stamina, magice, etc.so i dnt see why you are going to bend the rules when in reality your are at an advantage and btw you can use normal 15 plus weapons and buff them (given the time) which puts you at an even higher advantage so i cant see why we should even need to use lighting to beat a DS given that so many other options are at your disposal.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 pm

hageshisa wrote:The rules for the war doesnt say that Liferhunters arnt allowed to use lightning weapons. Its "rule" for the lore around our covenant. Darkstalkers try to expoit our covenants greatest attribute. Why is it "unfair" of Wyrm to let us it?

It doesn't. But the sl55 vs sl60 seems to imply we're following our covenant rules. Otherwise we'd all be an equal SL.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:28 pm

I don't think you are in the position to question my authority and my decisions TW, seeing as you are a DS as well. The only ones who can do that are the CMs.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 pm

cloudyeki wrote:
    hageshisa wrote:The rules for the war doesnt say that Liferhunters arnt allowed to use lightning weapons. Its "rule" for the lore around our covenant. Darkstalkers try to expoit our covenants greatest attribute. Why is it "unfair" of Wyrm to let us it?

It doesn't. But the sl55 vs sl60 seems to imply we're following our covenant rules. Otherwise we'd all be an equal SL.

That's bunny's/Dough's fault though. We don't have a problem fighting at lower/higher SLs unlike the DS who are so faithful to the SL 55.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Fine fine. If you feel you need another advantage then *** take it. (yes, I'm in a very poor mood. Yes, I will snap at people and the apologies for it, no you can take that broken leg to the nurses office yourself, and no it's your fault for getting the last coke).

However, if this means the DS can disregard honorable conduct, then so be it Wyrm. You reap that which you sow.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 pm

i may be a DS but i am also an LH and find it hard to follow that you go for honor but bend the rules to win a war, at least the DS havent done any kind of bending of rules for themselves. and not all of the DS are as "unhonorable" as you think because i know that even you who dispiese the DS have a few at least who you know arent unhonorable and who you actually like.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I actually find it a bit disturbing seeing all you guys trying to be nice. Aren't you all evil, badass, dishonorable Darkwraiths???
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Guys, I think we should just calm down. Personally I think the term "war" brings out the worst in us, it's reminiscent of mass invasion events and a "winning at any cost" mentality that's not really conducive to an atmosphere of fun. Also keep in mind that the Darkstalkers aren't about "being cheap", they're about playing without restrictions, and some of us are probably cheaper than others when it comes to random invasions, which are different from RSS duels. Invasions are supposed to be consistent with the punishing and unforgiving nature of the game, they're supposed to uphold the "prepare to die" motto even for experienced players. This is much less of a war, and more of a tournament.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:44 pm

i guess i did get a lil bit carried away didnt i? im sorry for my out burst wyrm but i still stand on the bending the rules idea it just doesnt fit the profile that you seem to be about.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes you are, you are all humanity sucking demons. You don't have a code, no honor, no nothing. Just one goal, suck humanity by any means possible. That displeases my Queen and myself as an honorable Hand, and for that we're always going to be enemies. The more humanity you have, the more thirsty we get for vengeance. Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 38 3799246625 Point Up
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:49 pm

honestly i dnt rememver the LH being a darkmoon group.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 pm

As well, there isn't a black and white thing. Gray and grey fits better when you think bout this. After all, aren't all those locked in Ariamis dangerous beings that can (and possibliy attempted too) kill the gods and send the world into an age of darkness?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:51 pm

when you put it that way then shouldnt the DS and LH be on the same page?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 pm

cloudyeki wrote:

You are sl55 in all war events, tough titty.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

On paper it sounds like we should. But different interpretations and mistranslations (as well as a certain Hand being a hypocrit and launching an assault on someone's home cough cough) and now we have an odd, friendly, almost Mario go-kart type rivalry.

And this is the first tournament war, were we all should be on equal footing.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:56 pm

hmmm.. well i certaintly cant go against some aspects of what your saying.

EDIT: actually i cnt go against any of it really.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Our goddess is Velka, we are her Darkmoons. Our Darkwraiths aren't hungry for humanity, but for dishonorable D-bags. Our Gravelords spread misery to protect our Queen, not just for Death. Our Dragons find the perfect balance between human and dragon, like our own Queen. Our Chaos Servants bear the mark of the exiled, the abominations, with their giant eggheads.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Then someone needa to talk to dough or bunny and fix the sl isaue. We should have a normal tournament imo, where anyone cannuse w/e equipment they want. That way DS dont get level disadvantage and Wyrm doesnt have to bend the rules.

And Wyrm, maybe rank 3 should be able to use lightning? With the same motivation Rifter said.

Also TW, you are making a fool of yourseld, Wyrm and all of the Lifehunters. Trust me, I've done yor mistake once before. If you have a problem with Anything, you can PM Wyrm or Ahho. We dont need this from you on our board.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

cloudyeki wrote:As well, there isn't a black and white thing. Gray and grey fits better when you think bout this. After all, aren't all those locked in Ariamis dangerous beings that can (and possibliy attempted too) kill the gods and send the world into an age of darkness?

Indeed we do, but as you're my competition, and as greedy as I am I want the darkness, the cold and all the Gods dead by myself.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:04 pm

yes but fundemintaly you and the DS are the same with the thing with the end of the gods who locked priscy in that painting for there protection. but the velka as a goddes where was that because i saw none of that anywhere and darkwraiths for D-bags? cmon now thats just made up but i can see the Grave lord servants the Chaos and the Dragon.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Seriously Twilight.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Lightning are the weapons of the gods, by using them we just simply are getting on equal footing, and we're more than that. I gave the order by my Highness, my job is done.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:08 pm

ok you have a point wyrm there is no piont in hurting the messager but i still find it odd. but the dw idea that is just rediculious but i understand everything else.

EDIT: i admit that i could have missed some things but i cant really say that the DW idea you gave doesnt sound rediculos ( i cant spell)

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:yes but fundemintaly you and the DS are the same with the thing with the end of the gods who locked priscy in that painting for there protection. but the velka as a goddes where was that because i saw none of that anywhere and darkwraiths for D-bags? cmon now thats just made up but i can see the Grave lord servants the Chaos and the Dragon.

Let's say I'm a lazy ******* and don't like writing lore, but yes Velka is our Goddess. It's logical, many things of Velka are in our world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am