Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Some Irish Guy
The Letter X
Rifter7
lilpoindexter98*
TehInfamousAmos
Cheesinator
Artoriasflagg
bunnywink
The Once-Ler
Jovias-86
Tiberius Abyss
reim0027
ViralEnsign_
Jansports
FellipeMariano
billy_bayonet
Spurgun
Artificerprodigy
Wilkinson3424
cloudyeki
Rudmed
ThatPerson
White Knight Wulf
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
HippyClown
Rin
dancash1808
hageshisa
Artorias The Abyss Walker
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
Shkar
WyrmHero
39 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 37 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:I request that my name is removed from the official list to the war...

I will not be able to participate because my TV is broken and the repair will take one and a half week, wich will make impossible to finish my build. So...

Wii bowling ball slip out of your hand again? silly
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread  - Page 37 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 6th Thread

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

The Once-Ler wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:I request that my name is removed from the official list to the war...

I will not be able to participate because my TV is broken and the repair will take one and a half week, wich will make impossible to finish my build. So...

Hahaha... nope.

The motherboard screwed.
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:
    The Once-Ler wrote:

Hahaha... nope.

The motherboard screwed.

Should I bother asking why you screwed your motherboard lol :shock:
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:

Forum Name: TehInfamousAmos
    PSN/XBL ID: TehInfamousAmos
    Build 1: http://tinyurl.com/8nvrabn
    Menu Swap Weapons (limit 2): Balder Side Sword, Whip
    Menu Swap Rings (limit 2): Red Tearstone, unsure of other one.
    Build 2: http://tinyurl.com/8b3n7hx
    Menu Swap Weapons (limit 2): Greatsword, Pike (Chaos +5)
    Menu Swap Rings (limit 2): Red-Tearstone
    Spells: Great Combustion, Flash Sweat or Fire Surge

Damn, I like that first build Amos, very nice.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Classy winking Whip is actually such a great weapon. Thought I would go 1500 hp just as a small buffer happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Classy winking Whip is actually such a great weapon. Thought I would go 1500 hp just as a small buffer happy

Seems a wise decision, end is a bit low for me tho.

I've never used the whip, I always use the notched version.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Ahh, I prefer the extra AR happy
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:05 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Attention Lifehunters!!!! Priscy has given me permission for you guys to use lightning backup weapons for the war. You'll only use them if the DS cast Flash Sweat during the fights. Let's show them how fearsome the LH can be!!!!

Oh come ON Wyrm, if you get lightning weapons then DS should get SL60! Don't be the jerk that changes his own rules to get the upper hand.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm

actually i can see wherew yrm is coming from. since a lot of us use chaos weapons, a flash sweat spell will really give you guys a huge advantage. hes just saying we can use lighting weapons, ONLY if yall use flash sweat. its just to even it out a bit
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Bare in mind you fellows get 5 extra stat points, eg; extra stam - or if you're an ele build extra hp - could push you from 1600 hp to 1800 silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 pm

whats with all the complaints all of a sudden.... when my laptop started breaking we were all friends around here :|
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

The Once-Ler wrote:

Great, all the other XBL guys are inactive.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:55 pm

dancash1808 wrote:whats with all the complaints all of a sudden.... when my laptop started breaking we were all friends around here :|

I still got mad love for all my G's. Praise the Sun
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Attention Lifehunters!!!! Priscy has given me permission for you guys to use lightning backup weapons for the war. You'll only use them if the DS cast Flash Sweat during the fights. Let's show them how fearsome the LH can be!!!!

Why? So that you can have a bigger advantage?
    This isn't that serious, and you shouldn't be changing your own rules just to win a war either way. Show us how fearsome you can be? You're have to change your own rules so that you can have a bigger advantage. Yeah, i'm really scared right now.

Remember, the fight starts after the bow. So if they want to use a flash sweat then they'll probably eat a BS if you're smart.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 pm

We have a code spur, we aren't as douchy as you Darkstalkers. That means we will allow to buff/grass/etc. after the bow. This is an order btw guys.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm

WyrmHero wrote:We have a code spur, we aren't as douchy as you Darkstalkers. That means we will allow to buff/grass/etc. after the bow. This is an order btw guys.

We aren't douches Wyrm, this is exactly what I am talking about. Both of you please calm down - I am aware that bending his covenants rules does appear a bit cheap... But we are in this war for fun, not to win it - if we do win that is just a bonus. Wyrm may want to take it seriously but I am not in the mood to.

Remember! JOVIAL WAR GOD DAMNIT!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 pm

I know some of you are good guys. Billy/DW/Reim. But either way your covenant is based on the idea of dishonor so I can expect everything from the DS. You demonstrate it to me pretty well in our first war.
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:27 pm

The Once-Ler wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:
    The Once-Ler wrote:

Hahaha... nope.

The motherboard screwed.

Should I bother asking why you screwed your motherboard lol :shock:

I really don't know how... I was just playing and all of a sudden the screen got black. I called the assurance and a technician came to my home and said it was the motherboard. He scheduled a date to they to come and take the TV to be repaired (with no charge). It's a New-Plasma 43'' 3D Samsung BTW.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm

:affraid:
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

WyrmHero wrote:I know some of you are good guys. Billy/DW/Reim. But either way your covenant is based on the idea of dishonor so I can expect everything from the DS. You demonstrate it to me pretty well in our first war.

Well, we will demonstrate our Joviality to you in this war. We will be the Jesters of the Lower Burg 🤡
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Spurgun wrote:

Why? So that you can have a bigger advantage?
    This isn't that serious, and you shouldn't be changing your own rules just to win a war either way. Show us how fearsome you can be? You're have to change your own rules so that you can have a bigger advantage. Yeah, i'm really scared right now.

Remember, the fight starts after the bow. So if they want to use a flash sweat then they'll probably eat a BS if you're smart.

We can just turtle it out:)
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 pm

The rules for the war doesnt say that Liferhunters arnt allowed to use lightning weapons. Its "rule" for the lore around our covenant. Darkstalkers try to expoit our covenants greatest attribute. Why is it "unfair" of Wyrm to let us it?
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm

hage has a point there, its not in the war rules that we arent allowed to use lightning weapons
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Wyrm.

I'll be frank. Your allegiance to the Crossbreed is unforgivable. Sooner or later, you and yours will answer for your sins. Until that day, however, we have bigger fish to fry.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Like it or not, you've just gained a temporary ally.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Awesome, the more the merrier. Let's kill all the Darkstalkers!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm