Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
Boogerwood
7 posters

Laurentius is gone!

Boogerwood
    Boogerwood
    Casual
    Casual

Laurentius is gone! Empty Laurentius is gone!

Post by Boogerwood Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 pm

I haven't seen this answered so I have a question: Laurentius upgraded my flame to +8. I joined the Fair Lady and got the Chaos Fireball and showed it to him. Now he's gone. can I not level up to +10 to trigger Quelana now? I really wanted Great Combution. Other note: I killed the Fair Lady. I wanted her soul. I'm greedy. So no Eingyi (sp?). Am I screwed?

Thanks in advance!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Laurentius is gone! Empty Re: Laurentius is gone!

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 pm

You showed him a chaos sorcery. So he went down to Btown to find out where you got it. Try visiting him there twisted
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Laurentius is gone! Tumblr_ltrdiprd371qm0tn1
    sergeantstrawbery
    sergeantstrawbery
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sergeantstrawbery Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Boogerwood wrote:I haven't seen this answered so I have a question: Laurentius upgraded my flame to +8. I joined the Fair Lady and got the Chaos Fireball and showed it to him. Now he's gone. can I not level up to +10 to trigger Quelana now? I really wanted Great Combution. Other note: I killed the Fair Lady. I wanted her soul. I'm greedy. So no Eingyi (sp?). Am I screwed?

Thanks in advance!

I believe he goes to look for quelana after you show him the great chaos fireball. Quelana shows up after you either get +10 or defeat quelaag.i believe she is at the pillar before the white hill, facing the entrance to quelaag's domain.
    Fatneckwood
    Fatneckwood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fatneckwood Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Boogerwood wrote:I haven't seen this answered so I have a question: Laurentius upgraded my flame to +8. I joined the Fair Lady and got the Chaos Fireball and showed it to him. Now he's gone. can I not level up to +10 to trigger Quelana now? I really wanted Great Combution. Other note: I killed the Fair Lady. I wanted her soul. I'm greedy. So no Eingyi (sp?). Am I screwed?

Thanks in advance!

He's going to go to Blight Town and turn hollow. You dun messed up sad
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm

WHY CAN NO ONE LEAVE ANY MYSTERY!
    Fatneckwood
    Fatneckwood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fatneckwood Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 pm

:oops: Im sorry......I just couldnt help myself sad
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:59 pm

This is a rather tricky trap. You shouldn't have showed him the pyromancy, for it sealed his fate. Laurentious is now hollow in Blighttown swamp. Whether you'll meet him there or not depends if you ever plan on going back there, but there is nothing for you if you choose to end his life.

Your Pyromancy can only be upgraded by Quelana of Izalith She is a more powerful trainer that you should unlock just as you lose Laurentious. She should also be in Blighttown just sitting next to a pillar (the first one coming out of Queelag's Domain). Note that you lost the Iron Flesh and Flash Sweat pyromancy if you did not buy them.

Do not worry for your loss too much. The return trip to Blighttown might be annoying, but Quelana provides some of the most devastating magic in the game and you'd be wise to grab them. Make note, however, that with great power come great price so be ready to empty your soul purse if you visit her.

In any case, remember next time not to show him the pyromancy so that he remains in Firelink (There is absolutely no consequence for doing this). On another note:

"If you happened to make friends with ferals, be sure to speak with the poacher"
    You'll know what I mean soon enough. This is just trying not to spoil it for you

WHY CAN NO ONE LEAVE ANY MYSTERY!
    Wiki. We must answer the best we can.
    Boogerwood
    Boogerwood
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Boogerwood Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 pm

No worries about spoilers, I've beat the game several times. This scenario just never popped up. I'll make a trip to Blightown. Hopefully she's there. If not no worries. Thanks guys!
    thebigJ_A
    thebigJ_A

Post by thebigJ_A Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:42 am

Seignar wrote: On another note:

"If you happened to make friends with ferals, be sure to speak with the poacher"
    You'll know what I mean soon enough. This is just trying not to spoil it for you

Um. I've put hundreds of hours into the game. I've gone through every npc's 'quest', seen everything that happens to all of them (Rhea's various fates, different people going hollow, etc. etc.). Bar anything secret in the new content that hasn't been dug up yet, I've seen it all, and I haven't the *foggiest* idea what on Earth that obscure statement is supposed to be referring to.
    Boogerwood
    Boogerwood
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Boogerwood Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 am

I assumed "ferals" referred to Alvina therefore the "Poacher" would be Shiva? I wasn't sure why this mattered and just politely ignored it. lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 am