Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
e82
ChizFreak
6 posters

Best way to farm souls? (in PTDE edition too)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Best way to farm souls? (in PTDE edition too) Empty Best way to farm souls? (in PTDE edition too)

Post by ChizFreak Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm on PC, but PS3 methods may apply too, except fo the Dark Anor Londo method, that has been patched here.

I need 1.763.942 souls, and I have like 500.000 right now, so, what's the best method? I need them to level up yo level 100, I'm 48 right now on NG standard.
    e82
    Casual
    Casual

Best way to farm souls? (in PTDE edition too) Empty Re: Best way to farm souls? (in PTDE edition too)

Post by e82 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:32 pm

The collection of spear-monsters in Painted World, use a solid AoE spell and it can build up souls fast.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Best way to farm souls? (in PTDE edition too) Empty Re: Best way to farm souls? (in PTDE edition too)

Post by StockpileThomas Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

e82 wrote:The collection of spear-monsters in Painted World, use a solid AoE spell and it can build up souls fast.

Ingenious! I've never thought of doing that. And the fire is close by too. I'll give that a shot.

Praise the Sun
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 pm

e82 wrote:The collection of spear-monsters in Painted World, use a solid AoE spell and it can build up souls fast.

I don't have any kind of spell. But I guess the 2-handed attack of the Obsidian Sword could make the trick? I'm gonna try it.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 pm

The best few ways i've found are

1. Level 50ish S&O co-op. I do that a lot to get weapon upgrades/levels. I just stay around level 40-60 and I pop my sign down and make the trekk around to all of the silver knights with my lightning spear +3 (to 1-shot riposte them) until I have enough to get some good damage weapons.

2. With a good damage weapon.. or more patience then I ever have XD You can just run through and rip some forest bro *** (I usually do NPCs with homeward until I have a weapon thats good enough to solo ganks from real forest bros). It's fast as hell souls and very quick, with the cov silver surfer ring you get 2400 per guy and 1200 for the bandit.
    KiDisaster
    KiDisaster

Post by KiDisaster Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:20 pm

This works like a charm. Used Wrath of The Gods and I could take them all out with one or two blasts. Roughly 10k souls every 45 seconds or so with Silver Serpent Ring (or whatever it's called) and Symbol of Avarice equipped.
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Kill Gwynevere.

Farm the Berenike and Baldur Knight. 10,000 on NG, 30,000 I think on NG+

DO IT. DO IT NAO. It's mega easy to kill them too. If you have a Pyromancy Flame+5 (Ascended) 4 Great Fireballs will do it. They only have like 500hp on Normal.

edit: What do you mean "patched" ?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Anonymous Proxy wrote:Kill Gwynevere.

Farm the Berenike and Baldur Knight. 10,000 on NG, 30,000 I think on NG+

DO IT. DO IT NAO. It's mega easy to kill them too. If you have a Pyromancy Flame+5 (Ascended) 4 Great Fireballs will do it. They only have like 500hp on Normal.

edit: What do you mean "patched" ?

Dark Anor Londo NPCs (those two) doesn't respawn anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 am