PC = Amazing PVP Please Read!

RCPD_STARS
    Regular
    Regular

Re: PC = Amazing PVP Please Read!

Post by RCPD_STARS on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Purity,

I am just shedding my noob status on this forum, and one thing I have noticed from my reads is that posting other ppls PSN/XBL/GFWL tag is not allowed. It is regarded as a privacy violation. Makes sense though. People cant get owned by a legit player and cry Hacker! because they are butt hurt. Absolutely not saying that happened to you.

Glad to hear about your township experience though!

SnailsAndSlugs
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SnailsAndSlugs on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Yep. I'm having crazy good action here too for about the last week. I've accumulated 10 million souls at SL-99. I'm a darkwraith but have zero openings to invade because the fog wall is constantly up, so I just spam dried finger and get invaded constantly. Mostly honorable duellers. 1/100 or less is a cheater, which is very surprising. Kiln on PtD seems to be full of newbish players at this point. The arena has the most cheaters.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 am

GAAAAAAAH!!!! i can't find this sort of pvp!! why does the dlc have to come out in 2 months and not now!!!!!

Casual
    Casual

Post by Purity on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 am

RCPD_STARS, your'e right, I didn't know, I removed his name. Just wish there would be a way or place to report hackers we were serious about, but I can see how that would be abused.

About the hacker:

Spoiler:
    There was no doubt about this guy though, he attacked me nonstop, with infinite stamina, and one time, just kept turning his back on me, I back stabbed him twice, he was left without hp, but still didn't die. invaded him some time later and he was still aline without hp!

I reported him, what are the chances of something being done about it?

Anyway back on topic: I tried the arena once and I couldn't get it to work! I'd sit on the trapdoor for long periods of time (read 3/4 minutes) and nothing would happen, so I just quit and went back to invading on township. Good to hear most hackers are playing that though.

Just wish I hadn't yet beaten the area so I could still be invaded!
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:11 am

Purity wrote:RCPD_STARS, your'e right, I didn't know, I removed his name. Just wish there would be a way or place to report hackers we were serious about, but I can see how that would be abused.

About the hacker:

Spoiler:
    There was no doubt about this guy though, he attacked me nonstop, with infinite stamina, and one time, just kept turning his back on me, I back stabbed him twice, he was left without hp, but still didn't die. invaded him some time later and he was still aline without hp!

I reported him, what are the chances of something being done about it?

Anyway back on topic: I tried the arena once and I couldn't get it to work! I'd sit on the trapdoor for long periods of time (read 3/4 minutes) and nothing would happen, so I just quit and went back to invading on township. Good to hear most hackers are playing that though.

Just wish I hadn't yet beaten the area so I could still be invaded!

Miyazaki stated a long tiem ago that the more time you spend in an area, the more you "connect" to that area. Give it more than3/4 minutes honestly wait for at least 15 then you might start to get em more frequent

Purity
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Purity on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

That would explain a lot! Yeah I'll try staying there for some time to see if I can get some matches, thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:36 am