Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
n0rain
FruitPunchNinja
IceIfrit666
Onion Knight
Dgr4yMan
9 posters

Is there a thread to report hackers?

Dgr4yMan
    Dgr4yMan

Is there a thread to report  hackers? Empty Is there a thread to report hackers?

Post by Dgr4yMan Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Is there a thread to report  hackers? 3149687655 Hy there i was wondering if we can open a thread to report hackers (inf. HP ST.) so we all know when they invade. A friend of mine just got invaded by one right now on Xbox Live. Is there a thread to report  hackers? 3358384175Why they can't play fair?
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Is there a thread to report  hackers? Empty Re: Is there a thread to report hackers?

Post by Onion Knight Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm afraid there Isn't as it breaches the forum guidelines.
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2-forum-guidelines
    Dgr4yMan
    Dgr4yMan

Is there a thread to report  hackers? Empty Re: Is there a thread to report hackers?

Post by Dgr4yMan Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Moonlight Knight wrote:I'm afraid there Isn't as it breaches the forum guidelines.

Is there a thread to report  hackers? 2707236321 Why they can't make an exception? this is for hackers only so ppl know that the invader is a hacker :pale:
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Dgr4yMan wrote:
    Moonlight Knight wrote:I'm afraid there Isn't as it breaches the forum guidelines.

Is there a thread to report  hackers? 2707236321 Why they can't make an exception? this is for hackers only so ppl know that the invader is a hacker :pale:
    It's also not just against the forums rules per say but privacy laws in general, which is sticky business I'm afraid. Just keep your chin up and pray they are near a cliff when you invade/ get invaded.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Trust me, don't bother.
    I suggested to make one even before this forum was created, it was a no go then it is a no go now.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:07 pm

This forum has a rule stating you are not allowed to post other players gamer tags or single out any other gamers. I can understand how a hacker could be annoying, but just try to ignore them and move on.

I personally like the rules this forum has, it keeps things civil, and tends to ward off trolls unlike some other popular forums. Moonlight is right though, even though those players are annoying they deserve their privacy(i guess...). If you really want to do something maybe go to gamefaqs or some other popular forum that would allow it. It honestly wont make a huge difference though, even if people know they are a hacker what can they really do? Quit out? You could just do that once you notice they are hacking.
    n0rain
    n0rain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by n0rain Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Yeah, I disagree as I might mod my save files sometimes, but it's never to gain an upper hand. I mainly do it to either 0ffline roleplay, or make a quick pvp build. It is like having an express checkout for the build process. Do I feel more attached to the character if I go into NG+ to make a build? Maybe, but that's time and time is money.
    defacto
    defacto
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by defacto Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm

It's not to protect the hackers privacy.

It's to protect people from being called out who aren't hackers. If there was a thread like that, it would have to be clear cut video evidence only.

Because there are way too many people who cry "HACKER!" every time they lose.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 pm

what we need to do is develope a code for hackers.. so the mods don't know.. for example..

this guy is a HUGE hacker Ewwkvufduagx11

Warning: Mods are not allowed to click below.
    Spoiler:
    Dgr4yMan
    Dgr4yMan

Post by Dgr4yMan Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 am

Glutebrah wrote:what we need to do is develope a code for hackers.. so the mods don't know.. for example..

Spoiler:

Interesting.... Is there a thread to report  hackers? 2707236321 but i think it still broke the rule of the forum.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:39 am

Glutebrah wrote:what we need to do is develope a code for hackers.. so the mods don't know.. for example..

Spoiler:
    Oh that dude! He's a massive cheater silly
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 am

Spoiler:
    I see what you did there. LOL.

(Spell it out, not against the forum rules).

Aaaand, thread locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 am