Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Siegmeyer of Catarina didn't show at the Shrine after Londo

bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Siegmeyer of Catarina didn't show at the Shrine after Londo Empty Siegmeyer of Catarina didn't show at the Shrine after Londo

Post by bjmacman Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 am

I met him outside Sen's but not inside. Then I met him in Londo but he didn't turn up at the Shrine. Is this because I didn't see him the 2nd time in Sen's?
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Siegmeyer of Catarina didn't show at the Shrine after Londo Empty Re: Siegmeyer of Catarina didn't show at the Shrine after Londo

Post by Alara78 Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 am

You needed to talk to him inside Sen's.
    Don't know if he'll show up in Anor Londo now though.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Siegmeyer of Catarina didn't show at the Shrine after Londo Empty Re: Siegmeyer of Catarina didn't show at the Shrine after Londo

Post by bjmacman Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 am

I did meet him in Anor Londo - that's the odd thing. Had a chat etc.... but now he's not at the firelink shrine
    CandleMax
    CandleMax
    Casual
    Casual

Post by CandleMax Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 am

Did you kill all the silver knights in the room next to him? Do that then talk to him again and he should move.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 am

I killed the knights but don't think I talked to him again, yeah he might still be there I didn't look. Ok, great idea, thanks a bunch.

cheers
    CandleMax
    CandleMax
    Casual
    Casual

Post by CandleMax Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 am

No problem. Tell me if it works happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 pm