My whahaha moment

Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My whahaha moment

Post by Pargar-theGreat on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 am

I"m a higher than normal lvl'd forest hunter and i invaded two guys who had already cleared most of the woods, so i ran! lol, If your still reading thank you and keep in mind i'm a duel dagger wielding thief and have to use my head before every fight ( which i advise for any build*) So i ran past the far right bridge with the two on my tail i ran pass where the cats would have been,and as i run up the hill and turn the corner i immediately fall back off the side toward the cats, wondering if they noticed my move. i look behind me and laugh as they must have gotten confused. I eventually place myself near the broken stone building with alvina in it and wait. i surprise the first with a bs kill quickly take both out before they realized how i beat them to the punch!.

Ohh i love this game!!
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Re: My whahaha moment

Post by DxV04 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:13 am

cheers Hurrah

Nice!!!! Love the forest!!!!

By the way what sl and you dual wield bandit knifes or what kind of dagger? I dual bandit knives lighting and fire fully upgraded but I want to fully upgrade a divine and occult. sl 211 and you?
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:26 am

i use my plus 15 bandits on right and pricillas in my left hand. i rely a lot on posion darts and my plus 15 pharis bow. i'm sl 312 i want an occult one too!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:25 am