Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[PC] Dark Dragon Kalameet Tail Help SL 75 [RESOLVED]

JudgeOuji

[PC] Dark Dragon Kalameet Tail Help SL 75 [RESOLVED] Empty [PC] Dark Dragon Kalameet Tail Help SL 75 [RESOLVED]

Post by JudgeOuji Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey guys,

i need help in cutting kalameets tail off. I can kill him alone, but i've been trying to cut this damn tail for too long. Thats why i seek help!

Hope to find your soul sign ingame! big grin

Last edited by JudgeOuji on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JaxKenobi
    JaxKenobi

[PC] Dark Dragon Kalameet Tail Help SL 75 [RESOLVED] Empty Re: [PC] Dark Dragon Kalameet Tail Help SL 75 [RESOLVED]

Post by JaxKenobi Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:46 am

I'd help but I'm too high of a level. Wait for him to do the move where he flies upwards, then swoops down past you. Dodge to the side, run behind his butt and hope that he slams his tail down, then cut near the middle of his tail. You can also cut his tail when he sits on his hind legs and breathes fire, but it is hard to get behind him fast enough when he does that move. Much easier to cut it during the fire breath move when you have a phantom with you so he is facing away from one of you. Hope this helps.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

[PC] Dark Dragon Kalameet Tail Help SL 75 [RESOLVED] Empty Re: [PC] Dark Dragon Kalameet Tail Help SL 75 [RESOLVED]

Post by Montante Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 pm

If you still need help I could give you a hand. I'm staying at SL70 until I can help enough people out to let me join the Sunbro covenant.
    JudgeOuji

Post by JudgeOuji Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeah, i still need help. But our timezones are entirely different *sob*

Anyone online? T_T

EDIT: Okay, managed to cut its tail by myself... stayed on range and urge it to use its dive attack, than with luck he slammed his tail in the ground big grin Finally i can kill this thing..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 pm