Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Share

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:18 pm

    If anyone needs any help anywhere please send me a add on the PSN it's chickenbonetom and I
    will help you out with any mission. Apparently that's what required to
    join this covenant so I need to help as many ppl as possible. Soul Level 133


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:26 pm

    Reshuffle your deck, mate.

    Though I should tell you that the requirements for joining have been drastically lowered so it shouldn't be too hard for you to join.


    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:50 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Reshuffle your deck, mate.

    Though I should tell you that the requirements for joining have been drastically lowered so it shouldn't be too hard for you to join.

    How do you mean? Did a new patch or something come out to make it easier to join? The last time I played Dark Souls was like 9-10 months ago so idk wats been added since then. I bought Dark Souls again when I heard it was getting DLC and because I wanted to Finish Platting it.


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:01 pm

    Yes, it's easier now.

    Check it out: http://darksouls.wikidot.com/warrior-of-sunlight


    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:39 pm

    It's not letting me Pray at the Altar. Do I need to leave my current Covenant first before I can even Pray at the Altar?


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 281
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by bmurn on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm

    You do not need to leave your current covenant. You just need to meet the minimum requirements.

    Faith of 25, lowered by 5 for each area boss that you help kill in the world of a player who summoned you.

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:48 pm

    bmurn wrote:You do not need to leave your current covenant. You just need to meet the minimum requirements.

    Faith of 25, lowered by 5 for each area boss that you help kill in the world of a player who summoned you.
    Yeah I know that's why I asked if anyone needs any help defeating any bosses so I can lower the Faith Requirement to join the Covenant. If anyone does please add me on the PSN we would both be helping each other.


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 314
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-09-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Snuggly's nest, New Jersey

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by AzureCrow on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 pm

    Have you tried leaving your summon sign down right in front of the capra demon fog gate? It worked for me when I was a good 10 levels over the suggested range.

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 pm

    AzureCrow wrote:Have you tried leaving your summon sign down right in front of the capra demon fog gate? It worked for me when I was a good 10 levels over the suggested range.
    Nah i'll have to try that. Know anymore high Traffic places to drop my soul sign?


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 314
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-09-04
    Age : 26
    Location : Snuggly's nest, New Jersey

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by AzureCrow on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 pm

    That might be the highest if your getting there the first time, the depths are good as well and have a higher average slvl, if you've taken out capra just put your sign at the first bonfire. I've never had luck with the Bell Gargoyles but trying your sigh by the path to Andre couldn't hurt if the others are too far out of your way.

    Honestly thou if your around 20-30 you wont have to look any further than the Capra gate, that boss gets non stop summons its the reason I first went human and tried my hand at co-op.

    If none of that is working well enough check this out, pretty sure I've had this open in a tab since I started playing and have yet to close it. lol!
    http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Guide+to+Co-operative+Play
    avatar
    Lickingodliness
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-29
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Lickingodliness on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 am

    Watch out for this CHICKENBONETOM aka HeroinBob guy, he makes trade posts and then will rip you off. Guy stole a MLGS from me yesterday.

    Just a heads up if you have any dealings with him.

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:05 pm

    Lickingodliness wrote:Watch out for this CHICKENBONETOM aka HeroinBob guy, he makes trade posts and then will rip you off. Guy stole a MLGS from me yesterday.

    Just a heads up if you have any dealings with him.

    Get a Life you lieing loser


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    Lickingodliness
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-29
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Lickingodliness on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:07 pm

    xxHeroinxBobxx wrote:
    Lickingodliness wrote:Watch out for this CHICKENBONETOM aka HeroinBob guy, he makes trade posts and then will rip you off. Guy stole a MLGS from me yesterday.

    Just a heads up if you have any dealings with him.

    Get a Life you lieing loser

    I'll be uploading pics of our conversations yesterday leading up to the trade.

    Watch out for this guy.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:11 pm

    You were recording the trade?

    avatar
    Lickingodliness
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-29
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Lickingodliness on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:15 pm

    Nah, just have the conversations leading up to it through a chat room and messages. Here is his thread in the trade forum.

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t11272-need-moonlight-greatsword

    People like this guy imo are a bane. Trade your copy of Dark Souls in Bob and give it to someone who deserves it.

    This was my first time trading with someone, what a great experience. I highly doubt I will do it again now that I know there are pricks like this guy out there. Man I thought our community was better than this.

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:46 pm

    Don't listen to this Pathological liar he ripped me off.


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:47 pm

    Lickingodliness wrote:
    xxHeroinxBobxx wrote:
    Lickingodliness wrote:Watch out for this CHICKENBONETOM aka HeroinBob guy, he makes trade posts and then will rip you off. Guy stole a MLGS from me yesterday.

    Just a heads up if you have any dealings with him.

    Get a Life you lieing loser


    I'll be uploading pics of our conversations yesterday leading up to the trade.

    Watch out for this guy.

    Haha good then everyone will see what a liar you are.


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    Lickingodliness
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-29
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Lickingodliness on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:51 pm

    xxHeroinxBobxx wrote:
    Lickingodliness wrote:
    xxHeroinxBobxx wrote:
    Lickingodliness wrote:Watch out for this CHICKENBONETOM aka HeroinBob guy, he makes trade posts and then will rip you off. Guy stole a MLGS from me yesterday.

    Just a heads up if you have any dealings with him.

    Get a Life you lieing loser


    I'll be uploading pics of our conversations yesterday leading up to the trade.

    Watch out for this guy.

    Haha good then everyone will see what a liar you are.

    Yea man that's what I do. I go to random forums and pick random people who just joined and accuse them of ripping me off for no reason. That's how I get my kicks.

    You have balls for even posting here anymore, if I was you, I would be so embarrassed I would delete my account and never come to this site again.
    avatar
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 395
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 25
    Location : I was hoping you could tell me....

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Garl_Vinland on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Reshuffle your deck, mate.

    That was a "solitaire" joke wasn't it, Pendant? lol!


    _________________
    "Love is not love
    Which alters when it alteration finds,
    Or bends with the remover to remove:
    O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
    That looks on tempests and is never shaken"



    XBL:Gunsoftheidiots
    Skype: Pridelock
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 pm

    Garl_Vinland wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Reshuffle your deck, mate.

    That was a "solitaire" joke wasn't it, Pendant? lol!

    Yes. :oops:

    I tried.


    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:08 pm

    Lickingodliness wrote:
    xxHeroinxBobxx wrote:
    Lickingodliness wrote:
    xxHeroinxBobxx wrote:
    Lickingodliness wrote:Watch out for this CHICKENBONETOM aka HeroinBob guy, he makes trade posts and then will rip you off. Guy stole a MLGS from me yesterday.

    Just a heads up if you have any dealings with him.

    Get a Life you lieing loser


    I'll be uploading pics of our conversations yesterday leading up to the trade.

    Watch out for this guy.

    Haha good then everyone will see what a liar you are.

    Yea man that's what I do. I go to random forums and pick random people who just joined and accuse them of ripping me off for no reason. That's how I get my kicks.

    You have balls for even posting here anymore, if I was you, I would be so embarrassed I would delete my account and never come to this site again.
    Apparently that is how you get your kicks because you saw my Post, added me on the PSN and did just that. You ripped me off I gave you the Ornstein Armor you wanted and you just deleted me from your friends list and and blocked me. The very idea that your posting the exact opposite on here as a means to Pre-Empt me from doin the same is insane on so many levels. I really don't care who they believe tho cause I've moved on since you ripped me off. Obviously i'm very angered by what happened and now this. Trying to destroy my Reputation as if ripping me off wasn't enough. Whatever tho that's life


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    Lickingodliness
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-29
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Lickingodliness on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 pm









    There just a part of the chat room and a private message I sent to him after he took the MLGS and deleted me.

    I even took the time to level up so I could trade with this guy. Like I said, avoid at ALL COSTS.

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:14 pm

    That proves Absolutely nuthin. You know damn well I got D/C for a moment and then reconnected. Perhaps you should show them convo picture after I Reconnected. Or perhaps mayb I should? The lill reply is a nice touch tho nobody's buying it you lieing loser.


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3
    avatar
    Lickingodliness
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-08-29
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Lickingodliness on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm

    Wow, just wow. After you left the chat room you deleted me and I sent you that PM. But you already know this.

    Whatever, I have 5 of that sword across three characters, I was really just trying to be nice and help people out and be apart of the community.

    This is me warning our community about YOU.


    Last edited by Lickingodliness on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

    xxHeroinxBobxx
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 28

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by xxHeroinxBobxx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 pm

    Lickingodliness wrote:Wow, just wow.
    My sentiments exactly. You are committed to the lie I will give you that much. I think sumone has entirely too much time on their hands.


    _________________
    PSN: I.D - chickenbonetom , Current Soul Level 185 NA PS3

    Sponsored content

    Re: Need To Get Into Solitaire's Covenant

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 pm