Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Pratix
XuitusTheGreat
6 posters

Stories of Valor

XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Stories of Valor Empty Stories of Valor

Post by XuitusTheGreat Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 pm

whats the most odds stacked against u victory you've gained in your time in dark souls?

my personal moment of valor was a forest host I invaded that had a sunbro and a white summon, ran to the edge drop off to the basin, fell down with fall control and eventually the host came down alone , removed most of his hp, then I fireballed him ^_^
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Stories of Valor Empty Re: Stories of Valor

Post by Pratix Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey that was me!! Jk. Pretty cool.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I fought an insanely high level ganker duo while I was around SL 150. I was using a spear and the GLGS. So anyway, I'm kiting them around a bit with my spear, and I switch to my GS; sure enough they charge in. I flee with my back to them unlocked, then lock on and start swinging as I turn around. I stunlock the first guy (Giant's and a BKGA) to death, and dodge just as the second tries to axe me into the ground. I activate PW and start to fight the second guy, in Smough's with a BKGA. I get him down to a tiny amount of health but my PW is running low, I only have a little bit too. He backs up to heal, and I charge in with a dash attack, killing him just as my life runs out, and earning 1.3 million souls from the two of them.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Two days ago I fought a pair of SL80s in Blighttown with my lvl 3. Was using a reinforced club RAW+5 and a Light crossbow+10. Fight lasted a long time, as I was using light gear and would be locked very easy. Had better mobility than them in the swamp, and Dung Pies were my friend. DOn't think they had any moss in their quick select and were a bit slow with the menu, so after tossing dung I moved in and was able to parry/riposte the phantom, and eventually killed the host after a good 8 minute fight of moving around the level and healing.

Good times. Lvl 3 has LOW defenc.e Had to eat a lot of humanities.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:39 pm

I killed a level 120 invader with an unupgraded claymore and just enough stats to use it. lol
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 pm

In Anor Londo. I once got ganked by atleast 3 people. And then an invader showed up. So they all attacked me. I was being ganked by four people. Nonetheless, I used my DMB Great Scythe to 1 hit two enemies. So there were two left, and I forgot humanity. So in an effort to win I did a running R1 to the invader. One on one now. I was down to 200 health, Host runs up to me with a jump attack. I manage to parry and finish him off with a 900+ dmg attack. I was soo proud.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Every Forest victory I've gotten as a hunter.

Some of my favorites are wake up parries. Also, when a BKGA use backs into a corner, thinking he's going to turtle. He will spam R1. He will get parried. He will get dead.

The HR is awesome for parries because with my Forest build. It is a OHK with a very long animation so the hose has time to think about how he erred.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am