[SL 100] Healer

Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

[SL 100] Healer

Post by Seignar on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:34 pm

First time trying this...
    As you may or may not know about me, I do not frown upon healing when done though the means of a miracle, for that is their intent. The Great Heals gives 1650 HP, a full heal. The reason I have Stone Greatsword is because it allows you to be offensive, pushing the opponent back before you do TWoP and the fact that its TWoP is much faster and so, safer. BKGA for obvious reasons and TWoP as back-up (and overall because it helps you on your lack of speed)

Any questions? or suggestions?

Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: [SL 100] Healer

Post by Tristan on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Why so much TWoP? I'd take out TWoP, use the stone sword ability and use 2 heals or G.heals. I prefer Heal because of the longevity it gives you with 10 casts or 5 casts a piece. Other than that I don't think it's too bad.

Faith Enthusiast
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:18 pm

i'd do something like this http://tinyurl.com/9jq55h8

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:23 pm

How will intelligence builds even be viable in the arena seeing as they can't heal
    between rounds?
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:28 pm

omega Elf wrote:How will intelligence builds even be viable in the arena seeing as they can't heal
    between rounds?

the new sorceries just made int a lot more viable(easier to use) since they kick ***, i dont see why people keep complaining about faith builds beign able to heal, now heal and wog are the only useful spells, before it was only wog. i dont see the arena's beign that popular myself, specially since you cant set up duels cause all fights are random.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:32 pm

I would go with this. I know you want to do the TWoP loop so WoG will work wonders (cheap though LOL). I wouldn't use a heavy weapon as backup so go with an elemental Pike or Hand Axe through menu swapping.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1828431045584811

Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

You can heal with Miracles. INT builds have Velka's Talisman and heal (while I will say I do not like because it heals just barely 500 HP per cast) can be casted about 2 times for 1000 HP or so before the next round begins. However, if you can afford Great Heal, it makes great in-combat healing.

@Rant: But, Great Heal and Replenishment do the same things as they do when used alone. Not much point in PVP as they consume additional ATT slots.

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm

i think FROM did i just to piss people off lol. i really dont see any problem with it but everyone has their own way of seeing it, i think the trade off is that int hits a lot harder and is more offensive than defensive(faith).

Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:46 pm

I agree with rant here. Faith=Defense/Int=Offense.

Faith Enthusiast
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:58 pm

great magic barrier/vow of silence = your f***ed
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

omega Elf wrote:great magic barrier/vow of silence = your f***ed

those two are defemsive spella and you do know that noone can use any magic so you sacrifice your magic too, defensive again. its a good idea to have an elemental or +15 weapon for a back up just in case, that goes for both faith and int.

Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 pm

lol who cares if they heal. if they really need to sacrifice all of those stats and attunement slots just to be on par with a fully healed and restocked offensive caster then let them.

lmao.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:11 pm