Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Spurgun
bjmacman
6 posters

<RESOLVED> I killed Rhea by mistake

bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

<RESOLVED> I killed Rhea by mistake Empty <RESOLVED> I killed Rhea by mistake

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:51 pm

So there i was down in the dark and I had a friendly chat with her. Then along cam her two hollows and I killed them but somehow she got caught up in it. So I had no option to kill her as she started to fight. Do I miss out on WOG and anything else she has to sell?

Last edited by bjmacman on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RESOLVED)
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

<RESOLVED> I killed Rhea by mistake Empty Re: <RESOLVED> I killed Rhea by mistake

Post by Spurgun Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Yes.

You could have ran away from her and absolved your sins at Osvald though. That should have made her non-aggressive again.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

<RESOLVED> I killed Rhea by mistake Empty Re: <RESOLVED> I killed Rhea by mistake

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:57 pm

oh crap - that was my main reason for going the FAITH route......
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Sadly you'll have to either start a new toon or go to NG+ now sad
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Delete it now and don't look back sad
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Accept it was meant to be. Join the Gravelords. You'll have your sunlight spears, you can still get Sunlight Blade and Darkmoon blade spells, Gravelord sword dance.... still lots to try out happy

If you do restart let me know. I have a LVL 3 cleric that I'm using to both help sendicard and I was planning to coop with you if you want.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah you're right, what's done is done. This game gives and takes in the same measure. The great experience of beating a bad boss is balanced up by things likes this..... and the 500,00 souls I lost to those damn skelly/wheels in the Painted World!! I hate them most of all.

I might try a tank next.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:26 pm

What do you mean by Tank? Heavy armour?

My tanks slow roll and have giant weapons. Because, it looks bad ***. Iron Tarkus doesn't flip.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah - Tank seems to suit my skill level (or lack of!) Parrying is not my strongest skill and the stone and giant armour llos cool. I'll build VIT big and wear Havel's ring to get a medium roll, put STR to 50 so I can wield big weapons. Done a mage mix before and want to see what a tank does.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:42 pm

My advice:

Pump STR and END first. Start with Claymore or Bastard Sword (str 16). Pump STR to 27, then pump End. That will let you wield most weapons two handed (effective STR of 40). The high END will let you wear the heavy armour. Just get plenty of flasks, as you'll take lots of chip damage, so kindle key fires along the way (Burg fire, Fire near Andre). Then pump VIT. So have like a 27STR, 30-35END, 25 VIT for PvE. Then go back to STR or some DEX.

For Ranged, get a heavy crossbow from the Depths. Level that up; it does great damage for a ranged weapon with no dex. Up close, depends on your preference, but Man serpent Great sword, or Greatsword, Bastardsword, Claymore, GreatAxe... whatever weapon suits your fancy. Just plan for it.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:50 pm

sounds about right. cheers
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 pm

I don't get how could she be in such a dangerous place
    She sees that you're fighting to hollows next to her and she keeps still, watching it peacefully, while we have to be careful not to hit her :x such a madam
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:58 pm

dianaduh wrote:I don't get how could she be in such a dangerous place
    She sees that you're fighting to hollows next to her and she keeps still, watching it peacefully, while we have to be careful not to hit her :x such a madam

She's given up all hope. It's like the depressed housewife who just spends all her days lying on the couch eating bonbons and popping Valium while the whole world comes toppling down around her.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:

She's given up all hope. It's like the depressed housewife who just spends all her days lying on the couch eating bonbons and popping Valium while the whole world comes toppling down around her.

OUCH!! Gonna be a few SheKnights who will have something so say about those comments :affraid:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Well, dianaduh's a girl so she's in the clear and I'm not really a misogynist, I just play one on TV.

I'm just kidding ladies, you know I love you. winking
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:08 pm

he he he, we're all honourable knights here
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 pm

bjmacman wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:

OUCH!! Gonna be a few SheKnights who will have something so say about those comments :affraid:

that could happen to a man too, but instead of bonbons it would be beer

but yet, she's so depressed and hopeless that if you hit her unintentionaly, she gets hostile :x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm