Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Jansports
robsthedon
Rifter7
ViralEnsign_
mugenis4real
tofucactaur
10 posters

rant about people being stupid/jerks

tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

rant about people being stupid/jerks Empty rant about people being stupid/jerks

Post by tofucactaur Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 am

Was invading catacombs today, invaded a dudes world, could not find him, so I waited a bit in the area at the end with the bonewheel enemies, and after a while I black separation crystal out cos I am bored, continue invading. Few minutes later, I invade same world, run through the level again and get to the end without finding him. Am about to BCS out again when he sends me a taunt message, followed quickly by another one telling me to come and fight him. So I run all the way back through the level and he was right at the start. Not sure how I missed him, but anyway, we battle and I win. He then starts accusing me of playing cheaply with a noobs weapon?! I was using a great scythe and I did not attempt one back stab or parry or anything that could be considered cheap!!!!!! In fact I remember the whole battle and I won with a running 2 handed R1 followed by a 2 handed R2.....
    He insisted that I played cheaply and that we were at 1-1 because I black crystaled out the first time I invaded and so he declared that it was a victory for him.....? WTF sometimes playing online is SO ANNOYING!
    end of rant
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

rant about people being stupid/jerks Empty Re: rant about people being stupid/jerks

Post by mugenis4real Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:26 am

You won, he got butt hurt about it :pirat:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

rant about people being stupid/jerks Empty Re: rant about people being stupid/jerks

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:49 am

The Great Scythe is not an easy weapon to initially come to terms with but elemental one can 3 shot most players if you are lucky!
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:32 am

lol. dragonhead glitch him or chainstab him next time, let him see what cheap is.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 am

Offer to duel him via the rss at a location of his choice. That normally shuts them the @#%* up
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 am

But the running 2H attack IS the most frustrating of things the GScythe can do, so fast, so dead angley.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 am

Ignore it. Don't let a poor loser get you down. "Cheap" and "overpowered" are two words that are overused and are often thrown out by people who lose and can't handle it.

Don't waste your time on it. Move on.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:43 am

he just sounds like a sore loser. to be fair i've seen guys say that dead angling is cheap, though it's not something i'd agree with and it's the fault of the blocking mechanic being so rigid, but still if you can dead angle and he can't adjust or have presence of mind to dodge, it's his loss.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:52 am

reim0027 wrote:Ignore it. Don't let a poor loser get you down. "Cheap" and "overpowered" are two words that are overused and are often thrown out by people who lose and can't handle it.

Totally agree, dont let it get to you bro. Cant tell you how many times I wanted to throw my controller through the tv after some 3v1 guy taunts me or sends a message explaining how good he is or bad I am. lol, just gotta let it go and move on to the next.

Also, dont even bother sending messages back, it will just get you frustrated and drag it on. My advice based on my experience anyway big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 am

I think this is needed here lol!

Glutebrah wrote:rant about people being stupid/jerks Shh-No-Tears-Only-Dreams-Now-Rustled-
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 am

When I get those, I usually reply with, "I won, you lost, get over it" because I also don't do cheap things. If they continue I block communications, and send them a message telling them that and telling them that you need time out, and kids these days are just not as good at being respectful and playing video games, sometimes they just need time out.

Never let a message bring you down, especially on a victory!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Ignore it. Don't let a poor loser get you down. "Cheap" and "overpowered" are two words that are overused and are often thrown out by people who lose and can't handle it.

Totally agree, dont let it get to you bro. Cant tell you how many times I wanted to throw my controller through the tv after some 3v1 guy taunts me or sends a message explaining how good he is or bad I am. lol, just gotta let it go and move on to the next.

Also, dont even bother sending messages back, it will just get you frustrated and drag it on. My advice based on my experience anyway big grin
    After fighting in the forest for a while, I actually like the taunting gestures. They make me feel good, good for a laugh. If I lose due to ganking, I just wait for the taunts to come out. Because, you see, I discovered a little known secret. Players with skill don't need to taunt to make you feel pwned. They let their skill do that.

And, yeah, ignore the messages. They are trolling messages. Any reply is a victory for them.

In the end, it all comes down to this (IMO) - "It's just a game bro." (albeit one of the best games ever, but still . . .)
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tofucactaur Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 pm

thanks guys!!! im sufficiently cheered up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm