Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
goober0331
Rifter7
StockpileThomas
The Once-Ler
IV_Mark_VI
hageshisa
lextune
Glutebrah
FattyOfDoom
Jansports
reim0027
Forum Pirate
Serious_Much
WyrmHero
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
RANT
Slarg232
Gaxe
23 posters

I've had enough of this bull

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I've had enough of this bull - Page 4 Empty Re: I've had enough of this bull

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 pm

That was my favorite build, but again it was greataxe instead of claymore. The life regen was really all faith had going for it, in item (ie blessed weapons) or miracle form (second chance is triggered life regen) where int could do so much damage.

Got insta killed by a fire storm through my second chance once.

Don't get me wrong, the regen was a really good thing to have going for you, but it did cost damage potential.
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm slowly getting under the impression that PvP at almost every level has some degree of ganking and or ********, which comes down to the community and its piss attitude.

Low lvl there is just bottomless box glitchers flipping around with buff katanas

Med-high lvl is just flipping tanks with the same buffed weapons

I've never done low lvl pvp before about an hour ago, and from 5 duels 3 of them were against ninja flipping buffed katana wielding players either in full dark armor with a mask or full thorns armor with masks. The other 2 were against other normal low lvl players like myself.

I'm on 360 so I dont think the dlc will fix bb glitch, which will ultimately be fine but its just annoying knowing that PvP at low levels is corrupted as well.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Its people. People suck, that has always and will always be true. Deal with it or quit. There really isn't another option, I'm sorry to say.

You're also complaining about people making the best use of items in game, which is not a productive attitude if you want to win.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 pm

i didn't really like casting in des... so the faiths regen and increased magic resistances where handy.

i had a bbs build tho.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Maybe this will inspire you mallet. Ganking will always exist in the common PvP spots as long as coop system exists.

Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm

nah man competitive pvp starts at a plank shield and a broken sword. get with the program, pirate.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 pm

I had a bbs build, I wasn't very good with it though. Didn't like the temporary nature of the damage potential.

Lol. if there would still be people complaining that something was overpowered. I've yet to see a gaming community where people don't complain about anything that beats them.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Adjudicator's Shield + 5
    Blessed Weapon + 5
    Regeneration Miracle

I've had enough of this bull - Page 4 3596227959 "Come at me, Bro"

Morion Blade
    Clever Cat's Ring
    Ring of Magical Sharpness
    Monk's Head Collar
    Insanity Catalyst

I've had enough of this bull - Page 4 1447589260 "Stay Still, Bro!"

Thief's Ring
    Cloak Sorcery
    Fatal Estoc +5

I've had enough of this bull - Page 4 3063782546 "Lolz, I'm over there! That item is totally not a trap"

Death Cloud
    Poison Cloud
    Baby's Nail

I've had enough of this bull - Page 4 1330857165 "Doom...and lag"

I liked Stealth in Des...I really did 😢
    Also Firespray mages were scary...
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Its people. People suck, that has always and will always be true. Deal with it or quit. There really isn't another option, I'm sorry to say.

You're also complaining about people making the best use of items in game, which is not a productive attitude if you want to win.

No I'm complaining about people who use glitches to abuse low lvl players.
    the fact that the community abuses other bad judgments in the game design shows how bad the community is. I've certainly used full giants with masks, flipping around but its not fun at all.

Read my post first.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:36 pm

goober0331 wrote:I'm slowly getting under the impression that PvP at almost every level has some degree of ganking and or ********, which comes down to the community and its piss attitude.

Low lvl there is just bottomless box glitchers flipping around with buff katanas

Med-high lvl is just flipping tanks with the same buffed weapons

I've never done low lvl pvp before about an hour ago, and from 5 duels 3 of them were against ninja flipping buffed katana wielding players either in full dark armor with a mask or full thorns armor with masks. The other 2 were against other normal low lvl players like myself.

I'm on 360 so I dont think the dlc will fix bb glitch, which will ultimately be fine but its just annoying knowing that PvP at low levels is corrupted as well.

Im totally against this. I pvp in the forest at SL 70 and have yet to see more one or two katanas per session nor do I see any moves I would consider cheap.
    I just want to know where you guys pvp if what you are saying is true because you muct get the worst this community has to offer.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:38 pm

hahah it was a cool weapon tho. i was pretty handy with it..

now from just needs a weapon that's effected with resistance and we're good to go.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:39 pm

i think we all experience the same things on a regular basis, but some people tend to focus on certain things and blow them out of proportion.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:42 pm

^if you notice the so called gankers turn around when he invades you can gather that they were questers. DeS is much harder than DkS and so I could see why there would be fully decked out phantoms helping his buddy. Also, when I got the game my friend and I always got invaded by this build or a pushlocking katana build. This is the way the game is supposed to function in my opinion. Far from what is currently going on in DkS.

Frankly, the mods should just lock every one of these threads because it just causes issues. I am like 2 clicks away from going off on the plethora of elitist *** holes in this thread.

@viral

You have to remember when people say community, it's not the wiki community. The DkS community is much much larger.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm

@goober, you have no proof they abused any glitch. Its possible yes, but it is also possible to get everything at sl 1. I could have full stone armor and a +10 fire zweihander before I beat the taurus demon.

Griefers are griefers, they're going to do it anyways, they always find a way.

@Seignar thats a fairly accurate summary of des pvp. Nice use of the gestures.

@tristan, your posts are your responsibility. It is not the job of the mods to control your temper.
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

My low lvl pvp was 4 in the burg, and 1 in the depths.

All the times I have been invaded in the depths has been from a low lvl grief'er. And my brief experiences from the Burg suggest its just as bad.

Forest had always been bad, and most likely always will be.

I am on the 360, and from what I've seen it most likely has the worst community
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm

well technically from set the game up not to have very many rules. we're the weird ones that expect others to play a certain way.
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:@goober, you have no proof they abused any glitch. Its possible yes, but it is also possible to get everything at sl 1. I could have full stone armor and a +10 fire zweihander before I beat the taurus demon.

@tristan, your posts are your responsibility. It is not the job of the mods to control your temper.

Come on dude. If someone is skilled at this game enough to go and get all the maxed out equipment I have described, then why waste the time abusing low lvl players? Why not take those skills and low lvl characters and battle higher lvl opposition?

Its cause their not skilled, and they get entertainment out of abusing low lvls and the few hundred souls that their kills acquire.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm

It is the responsibility of the mods to control hostility and these topics breed it. That is my point. Keep *** trolling Forum Pirate...
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm

goober0331 wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:@goober, you have no proof they abused any glitch. Its possible yes, but it is also possible to get everything at sl 1. I could have full stone armor and a +10 fire zweihander before I beat the taurus demon.

Come on dude. If someone is skilled at this game enough to go and get all the maxed out equipment I have described, then why waste the time abusing low lvl players? Why not take those skills and low lvl characters and battle higher lvl opposition?

Its cause their not skilled, and they get entertainment out of abusing low lvls and the few hundred souls that their kills acquire.

or.. maybe.. just maybe they want to fight other skilled low level players with the same armor and weapon levels?

120 lets you have a lot of stuff, the low levels force u to focus on certain things.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Good job... Now we are supporting rep trolling. Good show.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

who's trolling?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 pm

That was my point. Griefers are griefers, they're going to do it glitch or no glitch. I'd wager a suprising number of griefers get everything legit and grief anyways.

Its the kind of view on a pogression system encouraged by some games (cod comes to mind, I like the games but the pogression system is crap) so they may well see it as their right to whoop new players with their hard earned gear because they worked to get it and the other hasn't yet.

Thats not how I do things, but thats me.

@tristan I am not trolling. You choose your actions. If ypu are angry with the people here, leave the thread. Not hard. We are largely being civil, so there isn't a reason to lock the thread unless someone gets out of hand.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:02 pm

cool story bro. You're still provoking heated discussions.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Ignored. I can't see your posts anymore, and you can't message me. I'm done arguing with you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 pm

goober0331 wrote:

Because High level pvp is boring. Everyone is too good at everything and there are no limitations placed on how players build their characters. Low level PvP for me is mor entertain because you have to think about how you allocate your points for maximum effectiveness.

SL 70 I sit on min STR and DEX requisites for Great Scy and have a +10 fire +5 lightning version of that weapon. I have +9 varients of the hollow thiefs gear and a +10 hood.

Now I earnt all of that but if i SL up then the only effctive way to enhance my build is through buffs.... and tbh I dont want to do that. I dont hate buff but they are annoying to rely on/ fight went all most enemies have to do is stunlock you once to win.

At low levels this doesnt happen .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am