Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Potential new covenant: Rainbow Knights?

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Potential new covenant: Rainbow Knights? Empty Potential new covenant: Rainbow Knights?

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Been having a blast with the following setup:

Havels Helm
    Nothing on the torso.
    Balder Leggings.
    Giant gauntlets.

So, because I found it so funny fighting people looking like some kind of a stripper, thought about making the Rainbow knights.

Debating that it doesn't have to be a separate covenant, just roll it into another one perhaps.

Rules would be something like:
    Male only.
    No fatties.
    Only armour would be stuff like no torso (possibly bandits), balder leggings, or hollow warrior waistcloth, or black leather leggings. Hopefully you get the idea.

Thoughts? Is it only my juvenile mind that finds fighting someone decked out in this while they're decked out in Giant's armour amusing? Especially using the animation when you're invaded by trying to use a Homeward bone (the open arms gyrating)?

I was actually doing really well (with sliver knight spear). Had enough poise, that's for sure.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Potential new covenant: Rainbow Knights? Empty Re: Potential new covenant: Rainbow Knights?

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Another thought: Could also be crazy logan. He'd fit in there. Hat, nothing else, crystal catalyst. Good luck winning in PvP with that build!

Edit: I know this is in the gray area so if anyone has an issue with this covenant, let me know (either post here or PM me) and I'll shut it down. Definitely do not want to offend anyone.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Potential new covenant: Rainbow Knights? Empty Re: Potential new covenant: Rainbow Knights?

Post by Tristan Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 pm

I like Symbol of avarice trolling.

SoA

Xanthious set

Notched Whip and chaosmancy= Boss hilariousness.

Last edited by Tristan on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah I've seen people invade me with that, but with them just running around, I tire of it and kill them lol.

Feel kinda bad, but they're preventing other invasions usually.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Montante Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Another thought: Could also be crazy logan. He'd fit in there. Hat, nothing else, crystal catalyst. Good luck winning in PvP with that build!

Crazy Party Logan is mine, dude. big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:01 am