Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
dianaduh
Serious_Much
Pesth
RANT
iGBx
WyrmHero
russiannightmare
Bloodios
Azran
Noob-of-Artorias
ViralEnsign_
BoozeHound59
16 posters

Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor.

BoozeHound59

Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor. Empty Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor.

Post by BoozeHound59 Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=552IJAh9OX0&feature=youtu.be

http://www.change.org/petitions/from-software-add-capes-to-balder-armor-in-dark-souls-and-a-few-other-things

Sign this. So we can get some cool capes.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor. Empty Re: Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor.

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:00 am

Another petition.......
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor. Empty Re: Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor.

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:01 am

Notice how as soon as the PC version is released all the petitions start popping up....entitled little punks aren't they....

JK, love you PC guys.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 am

Guys, we gotta share the truth. Everybody has already noticed we've got a direct line with From developers.
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:25 am

Maybe From thinks that there might be some licensing issues to be worried about if that cape is made available...
    russiannightmare
    russiannightmare
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by russiannightmare Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 am

another petition, well guess it's time to start one for a true Great Lord Sword with fire on the blade, or how about one to do super smough and ornstein's butt slam. Oh and while I'm on it how about one to give us smough's charge move or better yet for the oh so loved or dispised depending on where you stand both versions of the Giant's Armor set. Give me a brake people don't you have better things to complain about.

P.S. I forgot I want the crazy fast swings of the short sword or broken sword that the hollowed undead can do

Sleep

P.P.S. Ok so I watched the video and I understand yes the cape looks cool but still, is it really worth a petition.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:59 am

LOL no wonder I never use that armor, looks so crappy. The video made me laugh so hard, +1 and signed.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:15 am

Lame ------------> Badass LMAO what a genius.
    iGBx
    iGBx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by iGBx Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:29 am

"""It doesn't make sense. The first time I went through Dark Souls and slaughtered a Balder Knight, only to find he dropped his armor, I was ecstatic. I was ready to be a badass. Only, I didn't become a badass. I put on the armor and looked like a wimp. Why? Because the armor was missing the cape.

I figured maybe there were capes further ahead, and when I found the Silver Knight armor, I was proud of you, FROM. An actual cape. Then I walked. The cape was harder than a slab of concrete. I punched my fist through the wall after that one. But I carried on, and found Ornstein's Armor. I was ready to look like a badass again. But then I put the helm on. There wasn't even a tassel. That's just cruel.

This petition isn't asking for much. We just wants some capes and a tassel. We just want you to let us look like badasses. Will you let us look like badasses, FROM?"""

signed. very cool video btw.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Petition to Add Capes to Balder Armor. Shh-No-Tears-Only-Dreams-Now-Rustled-
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:32 pm

+1 just cause the video was awesome, i poersonally would love for the balder armor to get a cape since i love that thing, why would the silver knights get it and not balder knights? lame. i really just want them to focus on the next game instead though, hope it doesnt suck since theyre making it so that it appeals to everyone.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Did you guys that downreped him have even watched the video?! +1 for making me laugh so freakin hard
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 pm

The petition is needless, but the video is funny

'classy cape full of swag' hahaha plus 1.
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 pm

there are petitions for everything now :c

cool vid tho
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:34 pm

People don't realize the Ornstein plume is his hair... Look Skyward
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:30 pm

lol
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Well, in my honest opinion as glitchy as the silver knight cape is, I think we're better off without them!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm pretty sure this is irony, guys. If not, that's kind of sad.
    BoozeHound59

Post by BoozeHound59 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Bcc17 wrote:People don't realize the Ornstein plume is his hair... Look Skyward

I want it anyway :roll:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:14 am