Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
neon__noodle
jsd201
hageshisa
Alluier
Bcc17
Maneater_Mildred
User
TehInfamousAmos
TheSorrowedMan
fearandwhiskey
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
nsane32
RANT
sinisterapathy
Garl_Vinland
Bamjam
DeCeleRator93
Quarik
samster628
Freakyways
vatar5
Massiren
befowler
ManiacDiscord
BLA1NE
BackwardsBaboon
Azran
Emergence
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Jester's Tears
Wade_Wilson
Serious_Much
Dubscythe
Digitalyzed
Forum Pirate
ViralEnsign_
40 posters

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Post by Quarik Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:45 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Quarik wrote:That's the shield I was talking about earlier.

Ok, I didn't understand what you meant. I didn't know that Axton would get a shield for his turret.

I meant the fire nova personal shield, not the turret shield.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Borderlands 2 Thread: We're coming for you Handsome Jack

Post by BLA1NE Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm using Zer0, and I got a pistol that gives me 100% bonus melee damage! Enemies just don't stand a chance...

Anyone else love Goliaths? They're my favorite mob so far, easily. Shoot off their helmet, watch them take out all their buddies and level up, then kill them with a single deception melee hit! Then they drop awesome loot since they leveled up so much. big grin (Also fun: shoot off multiple Goliaths' helmets and watch them fight each other!) And midget goliaths are hilarious.
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 pm

I really love Zer0's Execute move mixed with Backstab and the Skill that lets you do consecutive sword kills in Decepti0n.
    I also have an Axton file. Sooooooooo good.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:19 pm

I can't wait until I unlock that skill to chain deception melee kills. I'm only level 21, though, and the earliest you can get it is 31.
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Yeah, I've had a good bit of time to level up recently. The game only gets better somehow.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Yes!!! Goliaths are awesome and I love watching them fight each other, I'm one level 17 but I just got this corrosive cloud thing and it's awesome, also I keep getting a bunch of sniper rifles and no smgs which is what Irreally like the most now, handguns are so badass too.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 am

In all honestly Axton by far is the more interesting class to play as ...... but his skill trees lack any real diversirty......

Maya has a better set of trees but making her effective with the Phaselock is something you can only do late game....
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 am

Dunno what you're talking about, Phaselock owns butt.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:38 am

This^

Though I'm a little bit biased. I love my Siren. silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 am

Quarik wrote:Dunno what you're talking about, Phaselock owns butt.
    True but it does feel as solid as the Turret.

However late game the phaselock would be unstoppable.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:This^

Poor Priscilla is feeling neglected.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 am

Quarik wrote:

I like the Siren too Lilith was the only character I played in Borderlands

And now I have one of the rotating wheel guns which spits fire I love it....however the Soldier with an AK 47 varient of assault rifle is just too good to pass up.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 am

Mordecai all the way. Actually, on that topic, I really don't like how they characterized him in 2. Just... not at all how I imagined him.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 am

You guys underestimate Zer0, both lethal and interesting to play. Decepti0n is an awesome skill, because of its inherent flexibility. You can take out a sniper and shoot a boss in a critical spot for massive damage, or melee a huge mob for an instant kill, or even just use your invisibility time to res a friend who's down. Don't need to spec in a particular skill tree to do those things. Its only drawback is that you only get 1 action per deception, but that can be remedied in the Bloodshed tree, where your deception renews itself every time you get a melee kill.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 am

Quarik wrote:

lol!

To be honest, Maya isn't the type of girl you bring home to mother, if you know what I mean. winking
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm

And Priscilla is? She's a crossbreed with enormous eyebrows that's 3 times taller than you are.

Wow, that sounded a bit racist...
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:50 pm

zer0 seems cool, I just instinctively avoid any "sniper guy" in these sorts of RPG/FPS games because they are usually OP and a magnet for the min/max folks. I also avoid katanas in games for the same reason, including DkS.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Zer0 is underpowered, if anything. Phaselock, Gunzerking, and the Saber Turret are much more useful multitarget action skills. Phaselock is single target, but its cooldown is so low that it doesn't really matter.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:52 am

If I have used colour scheme mods and heads on one game....do they trasnlate to another game and can I leave stuff from on character to a new one?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am

So envious. sad Still don't have.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:29 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:If I have used colour scheme mods and heads on one game....do they trasnlate to another game and can I leave stuff from on character to a new one?

If you keep your profile data, then yes.

Now as for me, as Zer0 I just faced three god-liaths, a hulking mass of destruction, and two badass loaders. Needless to say I didn't fare too well.

I did find the bee shield though, so now Terramorphous should take about 10 seconds to kill.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 am

Lol im enjoying Axton primarily.

With the inclusion of proper Asssault rifles in this game I am in heaven. Plus the Turrent is like a little buddy. Ive taken to calling him Chatterbox:D

In anycase Vladof and Dahl are my exclusive brands!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 am

the shotgun you get from the mission with the robot is fuccking hilarious, i think its called out of body experience, my favourite weapon so far.
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:21 pm

The Bane is my least/most favorite gun.
    Rrrrrrrrrreeeeeloading!
    Swaaaaaping Weapon!
    Ratatatata!
    Click!
    Dumdumdumdum!
    It's voice is annoying, but fun to use around friends.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:27 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:In anycase Vladof and Dahl are my exclusive brands!

Jakobs and Hyperion FTW! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm