Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Brokewilly
cloudyeki
Shkar
TehInfamousAmos
dancash1808
Serious_Much
Federally
Yukon
RagingDragon_69
Lautrek
Ahhotep1
Wilkinson3424
mrbeckham87
Cidek
_xXAchillesXx_
IV_Mark_VI
ZikoLogiKa NL
Jovias-86
phantomblk
ROOSTER330
Tychris
twilightwarwolf
DxV04
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
White Knight Wulf
RaynexFall
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
33 posters

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD - Page 9 Empty Re: PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:13 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:☻_☻
    TehInfamousAmos wrote:Just a game - but anyway. Conflict is pointless - I am the branch of this conflict, or at least my score anyway so I assume I will be best leaving the covenant section altogether. I will stick to skype and the pvp section in the future. Actually - eff' leaving, that means I lose contact with the FH's! I will leave all covenants except I will keep to the ole' Glory of Alvina thread as that is a fun place to be. Anyway - I could deal with the stress but I frankly cannot be arsed so peace all, good luck with running the covs and wars. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD - Page 9 945058907

Re-post from LH Thread. I guess I left a negative legacy but good luck in the future.

◥▶̸̱◀◤

Have things really gotten THAT bad around here??? Seems the entire covenant section is beginning to bleed out!

@twilightwarwolf Don't feel bad, my friend, for now I too am completely lost! PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD - Page 9 2707236321
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:23 pm

oh thnk God i thought i was the only one phew wieght off my chest but how long will this covenant last at this rate?
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Unfortuantely I kinda saw this coming, at least the pink elephant in the room has finally been talked about. But what the hell people it is just a game and should be enjoyable. You join a player covenant to meet new people and for friendly rivalrys. Everyone should leave thier ego's at the door.

But Fed was really turning this covenant around. He recruited alot of players since he took over and really got us back in the game and more active. It would be a shame if he doesn't come back. But I can also understand why he left.

Also DxV you can't leave! I will hunt you down twisted
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I have. Though apologising is about all I can do at the momment. I really hope he does come back.....

I mean I know how he feels... I remember when he took over.

I anycase i hope we do get him back. Ill run it until he does or until someone steps up with the will to lead.

Not to be an *** Viral, But there was a difference. Fed took over because you were too busy or whatever. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure it was still hard for you to relinquish control to someone else. But you had a choice.

And as you said you only swiped the thread back as a joke. But like I said earlier Fed was putting alot of work into turning this covenant around. He and I spent a couple hours skyping coming up with the new corruption system and coming up with future events. He recruited a ton of new people(by bugging us until we joined). He put alot of his personal time into revamping everything and then updating it all and keeping it updated. But it wasn't his choice to relinquish control. It may have been a joke, but I can see why he is upset.

But we need to all get past this as hard as it may be for some people or we may as well just close the doors. And if that happens who is going to whip LH ***?

Just my 2 cents.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Thats a fair call to make. Ive already offered the position back to him....

but not to be an *** I also put a lot to time into originally making this cov with DxV, now he may have gone off but even so it was a big effort, I had originally planned to continue working on the GS while I was in england and was surprise to find Fed had taken over.

I can understand how pissed he was, because I was in the same situation, but Im over it.

Also seeing as most people are pissed with me and want me out I might as well hand it back to him permanently if he wants it. Since he has put so much time into this then it would be a shame to squander it over a small grudge with a forum members.

Plus I really enjoyed playimg and dueling with Fed. Had I know he would take this so seriously then I never would have done it.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Fair enough Viral. And ya I enjoyed whooping Fed also, he took it like a champ. twisted

Hopefully he will come back once the DLC drops, or when he finally clears Dust.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:37 pm

If you cant find help leading, ill help. I know ive been gone for a long time but that's mostly because i rage'd out and played something else, and got hooked to it. but that wont happen again since I got rid of it cause it was crap after a month. Proper Bow

This is my favorite covenant. I just wish it was a bit easier to get SoV's thats why i go Darkwraith some times. So like i said if you need help, or plan on going on a trip or something else, i can become a leader, or help lead. Since im out of the Lifehunters... sad Ill have more time for this covenant! And i dont want to see this covenant Be erased, because Gravelording is funner with more!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:Fair enough Viral. And ya I enjoyed whooping Fed also, he took it like a champ. twisted

Hopefully he will come back once the DLC drops, or when he finally clears Dust.

Well I really actually hope he does. And apparently the Dust Beta is pretty damn good.

Also Ill add your corruption Raging!
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Thanks Viral
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Jovias-86 wrote:I think all you guys are taking this stuff too seriously man.... Like wtf...

I think that really lol, there needs to be a ore light hearted covenant, though noone makes one that they ever intend to keep going..

What is being taken too serisously, if I may ask?

Well, a couple of things really. The whole argument over scores i find retarded. i mean it's very possible to get high scores, but i also think that their sleep patterns will inevitably suffer lol! though solutions aint that hard to find if people are that worried about cheats.

I've recently got this slight taste of bad vibes from people about covenant leaders being too dictator-like, which isn't good news. I see guys switching sides in the war due to it, getting in arguments.. it's kinda disappointing really, i never thought cov leaders should be the be all and end all of decisions, i thought would be collective thought put into things, and most of time there is that i've seen in covenants i'm involved/interested it, but i've been hearing things.. and it's not sounding good.

worst of all, the MASSIVE LACK OF FUNNY COVENANTS lol! seriously what happened to keepers of the chest? that was a brilliant idea that never developed sad
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Jovias-86 wrote:I think all you guys are taking this stuff too seriously man.... Like wtf...

I think that really lol, there needs to be a ore light hearted covenant, though noone makes one that they ever intend to keep going..

Well, a couple of things really. The whole argument over scores i find retarded. i mean it's very possible to get high scores, but i also think that their sleep patterns will inevitably suffer lol! though solutions aint that hard to find if people are that worried about cheats.

I've recently got this slight taste of bad vibes from people about covenant leaders being too dictator-like, which isn't good news. I see guys switching sides in the war due to it, getting in arguments.. it's kinda disappointing really, i never thought cov leaders should be the be all and end all of decisions, i thought would be collective thought put into things.

worst of all, the MASSIVE LACK OF FUNNY COVENANTS lol! seriously what happened to keepers of the chest? that was a brilliant idea that never developed sad
    +1... lemme guess was it a protectors of Gwynevere covenant? lol!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

oh yeah, it was brilliant.. i'm actually gonna go necrobump it in my well wishing mood that i'm in...

hope the appropriate pun isn't wasted on you guys silly
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Shkar was gona make one but it all came to naught. I wanted to be a madman! ;-;

I finally went and posted a decent thread (IIRC) and it got like, no attention...
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Why not a pirate covenant where we all message people with words speaking adventure and booty if they join us?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:18 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Why not a pirate covenant where we all message people with words speaking adventure and booty if they join us?

Aye, me would like some booty, heh heh.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    cloudyeki wrote:Why not a pirate covenant where we all message people with words speaking adventure and booty if they join us?

Aye, me would like some booty, heh heh.

also a good plan.

someone should get that ball rolling
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

I've recently got this slight taste of bad vibes from people about covenant leaders being too dictator-like, which isn't good news. I see guys switching sides in the war due to it, getting in arguments.. it's kinda disappointing really, i never thought cov leaders should be the be all and end all of decisions, i thought would be collective thought put into things, and most of time there is that i've seen in covenants i'm involved/interested it, but i've been hearing things.. and it's not sounding good.

None of that has to do with me.

It is not about the game either.

It is about how we relate to each other. When someone spends a lot of time trying to make this game more fun for everyone, that is no joke. It is serious stuff. It should be at the least respected.

I will stick around.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 pm

D when ever did I say my issues with the user covenants were about you lol!

Also i firmly believe we can both spend time making the game more fun and have a massive laugh while doing it, doesn't have to be deadpan covenants you know silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Serious_Much wrote:D when ever did I say my issues with the user covenants were about you lol!

Also i firmly believe we can both spend time making the game more fun and have a massive laugh while doing it, doesn't have to be deadpan covenants you know silly

LOL you did not. When I first read the post it seemed like an attempt at pirating. Then I went back and read other post before yours and decided to post. But I did it just to make clear what I meant.

I also agree with you about avoiding rigid dead pan covenants. hehe
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Vega! I need your opinion for my new SL 70 Plagius. Is it at all worth keeping the Lower Burg open, or should I kill the Capra Demon for the Large Ember?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 am

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 am

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fxxzwm&s=6

There we go, proof of my in game rank. Now, do I get the prestige for beating myself? big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:57 am

Nice build Ill add your Corruption tally up!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:58 am

Shkar wrote:Vega! I need your opinion for my new SL 70 Plagius. Is it at all worth keeping the Lower Burg open, or should I kill the Capra Demon for the Large Ember?

Frankly, I like the BPs there but if you need the ember then Capra must die. Plus where else can you get EoDs? The Great Hollow? :affraid:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:00 am

Wait does that actually work?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm