Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PvP lvl and spots in Prepare to die?

Rincewind
    Rincewind

PvP lvl and spots in Prepare to die? Empty PvP lvl and spots in Prepare to die?

Post by Rincewind Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 am

so well i just wanted to know wich lvl is the best for pvp in prepare to die and where the best spots for pvp are? i played the game on ps3 as well and i know that sl 120 is a good lvl for pvp but on the pc editon i have to wait for houres to invade someone or get invaed with my sl 120 cha.

thx for the help
    suleo

PvP lvl and spots in Prepare to die? Empty Re: PvP lvl and spots in Prepare to die?

Post by suleo Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:05 pm

At SL120 probably the arena (lots of 120s there in the 101-200 bracket actually, check the board) and the forest.

I do A LOT of invasions at SL70 in the new areas. I prefer the woods but the other ones should work too. Also does decently at duels & at the arena.

I also have an SL40 that invades Anor Londo. That's pretty busy as well, but the SL is too low for good duels (but awesome for invasions).
    Rincewind
    Rincewind

PvP lvl and spots in Prepare to die? Empty Re: PvP lvl and spots in Prepare to die?

Post by Rincewind Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:25 pm

ok thx for that...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:06 pm