Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Uparkaam
gearsofsera
6 posters

Darkwraith titanite Chunk Drops PC DS PTDE

gearsofsera

Darkwraith titanite Chunk Drops PC DS PTDE Empty Darkwraith titanite Chunk Drops PC DS PTDE

Post by gearsofsera Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 am

I searched this forum for darkwraiths and chunk drops regarding the pc prepare to die edition of Dark Souls - found nothing so far. so I start a topic here:

I did four runs to New Londo Ruins to farm some titanite Chunks, worked out for me on PS3 (got the Platinum Trophy) and also xbox 360 (got my 1000 GS there too).

BUT: on my four runs on the PC Version down to New Londo Ruins, all I got dropped was two times a Dark Hand.

Is it still possible to get titanite Chunks dropped my killing Darkwraiths in New Londo Ruins? Can somebody confirm, he/she got that dropped in the PC-Version of Dark Souls?

Best regards

gearsofsera
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Darkwraith titanite Chunk Drops PC DS PTDE Empty Re: Darkwraith titanite Chunk Drops PC DS PTDE

Post by Uparkaam Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

Yes you can still get chunks from them.
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Darkwraith titanite Chunk Drops PC DS PTDE Empty Re: Darkwraith titanite Chunk Drops PC DS PTDE

Post by Alara78 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 am

Yup, I can confirm this, they still drop chucks.

They also still drop the, very occasional, slab.
    gearsofsera

Post by gearsofsera Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:00 am

thank you for your replies, that reassures me.

than I just have to have a little bit more luck next time I travel there.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:17 am

Alara78 wrote:Yup, I can confirm this, they still drop chucks.

They also still drop the, very occasional, slab.

I'm either a very lucky individual or the slab rate drop has drastically increased.

Managed to get 3 in under one hour :|
    cdr2783

Post by cdr2783 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:30 pm

I farm wraiths often get a slab every now and then.

The other night I was down there farming chunks and got invaded by a red phantom three times. He won first, I won second duel then he won third. On my next farming round I got 2 slabs after losing twice to a dark wraith invader.

It really made me wonder if there is a relation between invasions and slab drops.

I didn't get any invasions after that and killed my 4 kings cause I needed to get to kiln. Maybe someone can test invasion/slab drops.

I was 120 ng ps3 with 410 item disc
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah, they do... In my second run I got a SLAB!!!!! I'm running with a lot of luck with my pc toon. I even got my trident from the first chaneller... No BC.
    But I can tell you that the drop rate of Blue Chunks from the golems at the Basin decreased.
    I had to do like 25 to 30 runs just to get 8 pieces.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm