Dark Souls Workout

RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls Workout

Post by RNsunbro on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 am

I saw this posted on gamefaqs recently by user DarthSchubert and I felt like he had some really good ideas. This is mainly just repeating what he had said.

Anyway, the poster discussed ways to stay fit while playing dark souls. For example, every time you die, 10 pushups and 10 sit ups. Every boss, 10-20 sit ups and 10-20 pushups. Or if you don't die often, 10 push ups and 10 sit ups for resting at a bonfire. Can you guys think of any other ways to incorporate ways to improve your fitness while playing Dark Souls?

Personally, when I first got the game, I invested a lot of time into the game and really let my health go down the crapper by being so sedentary.. Now I try and get to the gym once a day and am finally getting back into a regular fitness routine but I think this is a good little extra thing to try while killing some hollows.

Come on guys, we can't all go out looking like onionbros.

Last edited by RNsunbro on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Dark Souls Workout

Post by LordRevan on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:55 am

This guy? DarthSchubert

- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/667257-dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition/63872655

There were about three different threads about it, vary in dates they were posted. But this guy was recent, and his post was the closest to yours.

RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 am

LordRevan wrote:This guy? DarthSchubert

- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/667257-dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition/63872655

There were about three different threads about it, vary in dates they were posted. But this guy was recent, and his post was the closest to yours.

Yup, that was it. Thank you!
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 am

Anytime Proper Bow

BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 am

Everytime Bed of Chaos knocks me into a pit, alternate between pushups, pullups, & situps! One attempt at BoC would be a goddamn full day's workout!!! (Sorry, BoC really pissing me off right now.)

PSN - BackwardsBaboon

Sanity Is Overrated!
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Everytime Bed of Chaos knocks me into a pit, alternate between pushups, pullups, & situps! One attempt at BoC would be a goddamn full day's workout!!! (Sorry, BoC really pissing me off right now.)

Haha you'll be super buff in no time.

oregonav8r
    Regular
    Regular

Post by oregonav8r on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey that's not a bad idea. Of course it depends mainly on your OWN commitment and if you're willing to follow whatever rules you set for yourself. When you get into NG+ you could even bump it up to a higher number of situps/pushups or whatever you're doing...keep the difficulty in balance with the game difficulty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:39 am