Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Demons *Spoiler*

menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Demons *Spoiler* Empty Demons *Spoiler*

Post by menzinho Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Yeah, right out of the box i'll say that the demons in Dark Souls have NOTHING to do with the demons in Demon's Souls, just to make it clear...

Ok, so we all know that the first demons originated in the fall of Izalith when the Bed of Chaos was created, i bred several hundreds of Demons who only did not spread across the world thanks to the efforts of the Gods and their knights, it is confirmed that the Silver Knights and the Demons clashed at some point before the linking of the fire, but we don't know when...

So coming back, when the Witch of Izalith tried to duplicate the lord souls she created instead a flame of chaos that consumed her immediately and somehow created a being (that ugly fly baby thing inside the woman tree that we promptly smash) called the Bed of Chaos, and this thing started breeding demons like crazy, who formed an army (cool fact of no importance, notice where the fly baby is, that is right, biologically, would be located on her womb, that is right you dive right into a giant woman tree's va**** and kill it's "baby", i don't know, maybe the witch was pregnant when consumed, but that is merely speculation)

But i digress, back to the topic, the demons spawned from the Bed of Chaos's womb, and formed a force to be reckoned with, but notice how they are not organized AT ALL, they just wobble away and smash things with their poorly crafted, blunt, heavier than usual weapons, dude... they are barely dressed, they win by pure force and numbers, and were dangerous enough to call the attention of Gwyn and his gods (i don't know if Izalith fell before or after the linking of the flame, so maybe it was his Firstborn that was in charge by the time i don't know) who mobilized to defend... or attack...

For good or for bad, the demons were defeated and balance was restored as the Ceaseless Discharge sealed them in their ruins (this is just another evidence to prove he is not evil, but a savior, i mean, what else would have stopped a never ending pool of demons to stop sending them away and halt their attack? maybe a giant lake of lava and a gigantic demon who had retained his consciousness to the point of using his own mass to halt the demons advance)

That is all i have on them, after a few hundreds of years some managed to slip away and house in the now ruined Undead Burg, the Taurus Demon and that MOTHER**** PIECE OF **** Capra Demon, if you got any other info you'd like to share, please, we need lore. Praise the sun cheers peace out...
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Demons *Spoiler* Empty Re: Demons *Spoiler*

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:12 pm

The Demons have no trouble moving through the lava. The Taurus Demons over by Ceaseless are there before you kill Ceaseless.
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 pm

NO they are not, if you move to Ceaseless without killing him, but by his feet, no Taurus demons will be there
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Hm, I can't say I have checked that part. I do know that they don't take damage for walking into the lava.
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 pm

menzinho this theory is quite good. i only have 1 objection. the capra deamon is EASY to kill. you just kill his dogs then run up the stairs. wait till he comes up then roll off the stairs. smash his face in as he recovers from his fall after you and repeat. what could be simpler?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm sure of that there are taurus demons at CDs feet. I once ran there just to check that.
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:07 pm

I know he's easy, but i'm in NG+++++++ and he's signifantly more douchy that usual, plus that fight always scared the living color outa my skin, also i did not knew that trick, good to know thanks! seven playthroughs and i never used it lol XD

I checked several vids and never saw them there, i don't know, but that is the only reason i'd find to explain why the demons did not took over Lordran even though they had an endlessly spawning pool of soldiers...
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Here, I came up with a pretty new theory the other day about the demons and the Chaos Flame:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10710-the-chaos-flame-is-not-evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm