Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Jansports
Serious_Much
WyrmHero
Tristan
Derpwraith
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
carlucio
reim0027
cloudyeki
DxV04
Reaperfan
IV_Mark_VI
Slarg232
lordgodofhell
DarkW17
dancash1808
Spurgun
Tolvo
Bcc17
XuitusTheGreat
RANT
StockpileThomas
FruitPunchNinja
Knight Alundil
Juutas
nsane32
ICEFANG
Wade_Wilson
32 posters

PvP is dead.

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

PvP is dead. - Page 3 Empty Re: PvP is dead.

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

@dancash: Disagree. Patches are like warranties; I know I buy stuff with a warranty over non-warranty. Knowing FROM's products come with a committment to make them right is a good thing, and will help profits. It's standing behind their product.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am

InfiniteDoomsday wrote:Don't you mean, Pvp is UNDEAD? ;D

Pffffhahahahahaha!
    Spife
    Spife

Post by Spife Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 am

Jansports wrote:There will be something new however, another form of highly optimized playing to win no fun allowed Fox only Final Destination type of player.

What I'm getting at is that no matter the parameters there WILL be builds that are more optimal than others, and players will gravitate towards those builds, even if they don't include masks and flipping.

Pretty much this, except you forgot no items ya fool. Also fox dittos on fd suck because of cg->upsmash-uair, or you could di for the edge and get shine spiked, I guess.

Anyway, lol at all the scrubs in this thread. You guys do realize that there will ALWAYS be optimal builds right? Even though patches CAN fix some balancing issues, most of you will still lose a lot cause you suck and wont take the PvP seriously. And I'm not saying you have to take PvP seriously, I'm just saying some of us find winning fun (GASP!) and would do what ever it takes to win.
    This thread, and this mentality is like being a bottom but complaining about penetration :roll:
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 am

Aaaand that's your lot. Seriously, threads which are essentially just negative from the outset are unhelpful. I'm also locking this down as people are starting to break the forum rules.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am