Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
nsane32
Kerberos-013
RANT
Zechk
Juutas
FruitPunchNinja
Bamjam
ICEFANG
Knight Alundil
XuitusTheGreat
tofucactaur
DarkW17
18 posters

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:Do you people that are giving me a hard realize i wasnt even recording the hunters spamming DB's and ganking me ect before I made the video???????

So you lowered yourself to their level. Honestly there's nothing you can say that will convince me that what you did is cool. I'm gonna stop replying now cause I feel like a total ****.

I still dont see were I use a single DB out of place?????????????????
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Me doing whatever the HELL I want in the Forest!!!!!!!

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 pm

in the forest i see anything as fair game, including all the glitches that are useable at the moment. I used to hate the forest, but if you just adapt and look at the forest as a no rules(literally no rules, nothing) then you will have fun. Its fun to let loose and just play however you want, and forest is a great place to do that.

As for the the whole struggle, i agree it is difficult to host solo. You guys are saying that him having DBs make it not difficult, but a majority of the invaders also use them. So that really doesn't make it any easier. The main thing i hate in the forest is twop, just because it ruins what could be some epic 2vs2 fights. It just makes your opponent have to run, which i find extremely boring. Still i don't care, cause its no rules.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 pm

ICEFANG wrote:I am a believer of invasion mechanics, if you get invaded by 2 people, which can only happen often in places where they are defending something, you better be ready for doomsday. Why look for PvP in the forest when you can find it better in burg? Getting ganked and ganking are a part of the game, because that's how invasions work. I am a fan of anything goes, but I draw the line at DB, because they really make you nearly invincible. If you have poise and they can't one hit kill you, even 2 v 1 you're unlikely to die.

Thanks for the comments but I am done trying to respond to you....once again just move on!!!
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:18 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:in the forest i see anything as fair game, including all the glitches that are useable at the moment. I used to hate the forest, but if you just adapt and look at the forest as a no rules(literally no rules, nothing) then you will have fun. Its fun to let loose and just play however you want, and forest is a great place to do that.

Im afraid i just dont see it that way, I still stand by that if nobody glitched or modded in any way shape or form this would be a far better game.

On the other hand, it would be good if what you said was more accurate than you intended it to be. Say, perhaps, if it was an unspoken rule that if you glitch/mod you play in the forest and nowhere else. I would be completely up for that. Sadly though that's not the case. I doubt when he goes to fight anywhere else he's going to go "Oh, better bb those DB's!"
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Thats why everyone goes for chain bs in the forest lol and having hornets is almost mandatory. I know where Ice and knight are coming from, cause i used to hate the forest for the same reason. I just found it a lot more enjoyable when i decided to say f*** it and do w/e i wanted including glitching,duping dbs,chain stabbing,ext. I don't do that in any other area though, and its not a big deal cause everyones dbs will eventually run out after we get the DLC patch so it wont be a big deal.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 pm

I got to ask all you guys one thing...

Why do you even PvP at the forest? Everyone knows forest is the place to have absolutely worst PvP experience.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:21 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Thats why everyone goes for chain bs in the forest lol and having hornets is almost mandatory. I know where Ice and knight are coming from, cause i used to hate the forest for the same reason. I just found it a lot more enjoyable when i decided to say f*** it and do w/e i wanted including glitching,duping dbs,chain stabbing,ext. I don't do that in any other area though, and its not a big deal cause everyones dbs will eventually run out after we get the DLC patch so it wont be a big deal.

Sorry just have to correct you there man, I dont hate the forest I host there often lol
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Eh, im with dark its kinda hard to respond to your comments. I guess we just disagree, but i will say that i don't play that way outside of the forest and from my experiences fighting dark he doesnt either.

If you host in the forest often, i guess i can see why you hate this. You honestly need to adapt though, cause this is how people play in the forest. The bb glitch and all that other bad stuff will be gone come the patch so it really wont matter in just a couple months.

Last edited by FruitPunchNinja on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Juutas wrote:I got to ask all you guys one thing...

Why do you even PvP at the forest? Everyone knows forest is the place to have absolutely worst PvP experience.

TO HUNT NOOBS!

Nah in all seriousness it's just a fast way to get invaded happy
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm

I also host there fairly often, but I understand the dangers of it. I never use Divine Blessings, and I never go to the bother of getting even one (maybe the one by Ricard). I usually have a phantom to help protect me from being ganked, because a 2v2 is much more fun than a 2v1 when I'm invincible.

Last edited by ICEFANG on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Eh, im with dark its kinda hard to respond to your comments. I guess we just disagree, but i will say that i don't play that way outside of the forest and from my experiences fighting dark he doesnt either.

happy
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:in the forest i see anything as fair game, including all the glitches that are useable at the moment. I used to hate the forest, but if you just adapt and look at the forest as a no rules(literally no rules, nothing) then you will have fun. Its fun to let loose and just play however you want, and forest is a great place to do that.

Im afraid i just dont see it that way, I still stand by that if nobody glitched or modded in any way shape or form this would be a far better game.

On the other hand, it would be good if what you said was more accurate than you intended it to be. Say, perhaps, if it was an unspoken rule that if you glitch/mod you play in the forest and nowhere else. I would be completely up for that. Sadly though that's not the case. I doubt when he goes to fight anywhere else he's going to go "Oh, better bb those DB's!"

I thought you were done posting....I am certainly done trying to respond to logic that makes no sense!!!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 pm

I dont 'pvp' there i go there for lawless mayhem!!!!
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Knight Alundil wrote:

I thought you were done posting....I am certainly done trying to respond to logic that makes no sense!!!

I was going to sum up my point, but you're right theres no point in this debate anymore. Just gonna go play some DkS big grin
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:27 pm

ICEFANG wrote:I also host there fairly often, but I understand the dangers of it. I never use Divine Blessings, and I never go to the bother of getting even one (maybe the one by Ricard). I usually have a phantom to help protect me from being ganked, because a 2v2 is much more fun than a 2v1 when I'm invincible.

I think your opinion would be vastly different if you didnt have a sunbro to help you.....
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:
    Knight Alundil wrote:

I was going to sum up my point, but you're right theres no point in this debate anymore. Just gonna go play some DkS big grin

thanks big grin
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:28 pm

http://tinyurl.com/9fl53kg my forest hunter build big grin sometimes i leave forest hunters to host or i just invade via forest hunter cove.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Also ICE watch the god damn video or stop posting.....if you can tell me 1 valid instance that i use a DB out of place i will delete the thread?
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:30 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Also ICE watch the god damn video or stop posting.....if you can tell me 1 valid instance that i use a DB out of place i will delete the thread?

He stopped posting a good while back bud, and I dont think you really got his point.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:31 pm

I have to argue that DBs actually make the forest more fun, cause it doesn't mean your death if you get backstabbed just one time. It makes the fights go on longer, which for me is more fun.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:32 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I have to argue that DBs actually make the forest more fun, cause it doesn't mean your death if you get backstabbed just one time. It makes the fights go on longer, which for me is more fun.

I remember when people used to talk about how awesome it was getting ganked in the forest, getting whipped down to 10% health then making an awesome comeback.

Where did those people go? :/
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 pm

DarkW17 wrote:

I dont 'pvp' there i go there for lawless mayhem!!!!

This is the statement that is completely illogical. If you wanted PvP, then why are you trying to fight one on one? You want anything goes? So you want to 1v1 with Divine Blessings? What is PvP? Player vs Player yeah, so you don't want PvP, you want lawless mayhem? That means 2v1, where you can use Divine Blessings, which is exactly what you want, and I told you, as was my opinion, I find the video pointless because you use a Divine Blessing, regardless of the situation, makes the battle pointless. If you don't want PvP, then you should want a 2v1, since that's all that remains right?
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Be nice folks. I'm not saying 'never have differing points of view' but don't let this degenerate into a fight ok? It's already come back from the brink once.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 pm

this is gonna get locked, im with dark and fpn on this one, the forest wnything goes as llong as youre not using the damn dragon glitches or spell swapping which are just horrible for the game. clearly you guys havent met all those people that need to glitch to win a 3vs1 which happens alll the time, how the hell do you guys not get to see them? like fpn said, i like going to the forest just to let off some steam from reg pvp which really is a lot like the burg since all people do there is lagstab which is all i do in the forest if i wanna survive, a lot of time is me vs a host, 2 sunbors and a damn dw!!! i just do the shurg animation and hope i win.
    Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kerberos-013 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:44 pm

I love PVP in the forest, definitely my favorite, but I go in ready for war. As in "All is fair in love and war". I consider it a pretty even playing field for 4 players. However I don't use item dupping or any other for of cheat, not that I really care if others do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 pm