Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Share
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:22 pm

    Fellow Dark Souls Players.

    We are looking soldiers/warriors to join the Gravelord Servants in laying waste and misery to Sen's fortress. We will hold it down for the month of September during three meetings at sl 45.

    We welcome all. The more we have the more we can make Sen's truly special twisted
    Details::cyclops:Here:cyclops:


    Last edited by DxV04 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1776
    Reputation : 93
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 48
    Location : Oregon, US

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by callipygias on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 pm

    Been looking forward to this one. I'll be scheduling Sen's co-op while you guys do your thing. Can't wait. Never been gl'd at Sen's, and the one you did in the Burg hit me over and over.


    _________________
    XBL: callipygias33
    PSN: callipygias33


    "It's just common sense to NOT go into battle naked." ~ Yarxov

    "Billy - what type of gladiator do you plan on being?" ~ TehInfamousAmos

    "Troll the big drunk guy at the bar. Get punched in the face. Repeat until desire to troll is gone." ~ Forum Pirate
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:33 pm

    callipygias wrote:Been looking forward to this one. I'll be scheduling Sen's co-op while you guys do your thing. Can't wait. Never been gl'd at Sen's, and the one you did in the Burg hit me over and over.

    You were very lucky but we need YOU to become a gravelord so you can spread that misery to others. That is the biggest issue. No gravelords no Black Phantoms, few gravelords, few black phantoms. So please, come as a gravelord. We need more and tell your friends too.

    We can supply everything you will need.
    avatar
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 221
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by StarScarJenova on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 pm

    I always assist in Sen's, but this looks like a chance to give my wraith something to repent about. Count me in. I have a 50 ready for lording, is that cool?


    _________________

    PSN: StarScarJenova
    Request an Avatar or Sig at StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! big grin
    StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium
    Rynn wrote:..I am speaking to a mushroom. It asked me to save the princess.
    I must go, oriental food commands it.
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:07 pm

    StarScarJenova wrote:I always assist in Sen's, but this looks like a chance to give my wraith something to repent about. Count me in. I have a 50 ready for lording, is that cool?
    twisted

    Definitely, and with all this publicity Souls we want to make sen's unforgettable. Hurrah

    By the way bad as sssss sig and avatar. hehe
    avatar
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 221
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by StarScarJenova on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm

    Thanks! big grin

    I'll start practicing up my lording starting tonight. See you guys soon! big grin


    _________________

    PSN: StarScarJenova
    Request an Avatar or Sig at StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! big grin
    StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium
    Rynn wrote:..I am speaking to a mushroom. It asked me to save the princess.
    I must go, oriental food commands it.
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 pm

    StarScarJenova wrote:Thanks! big grin

    I'll start practicing up my lording starting tonight. See you guys soon! big grin

    No Thank you and Nito thanks you too lol!
    avatar
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 432
    Reputation : 41
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by fearandwhiskey on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 pm

    I've got an xbox friend making a new sl 45 gravelord right now. (so I guess I'm gonna have to play on both systems after all)


    _________________
    psn and xbox: fearandwhiskey :heart:
    avatar
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 762
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Flying in the skies above

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by Dubscythe on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 pm

    Well, I through my support behind this in spirit. I would LOVE to partake in it but I do not have a copy of the game right now. :S


    _________________


    Resident PvP punching bag
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 pm

    fearandwhiskey wrote:I've got an xbox friend making a new sl 45 gravelord right now. (so I guess I'm gonna have to play on both systems after all)

    haha You have more experience in that than me. I find it not to be so easy Proper Bow
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm

    Dubscythe wrote:Well, I through my support behind this in spirit. I would LOVE to partake in it but I do not have a copy of the game right now. :S

    Well, we will meet 9-1-12 then 9-15-12 and last meeting will be 9-29-12. So if you happen to get a copy between now and then we welcome you.
    avatar
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 145
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : The Abyss

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by Specter737 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 pm

    I'll be there..
    Though I think I'll try my hand at a little Counter-terrorism... :pirat:
    Hope to meet some of you on the field of battle!


    _________________
    Check out my topic "Specter's Black Armory"!
    Get geared up!

    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 pm

    Specter737 wrote:I'll be there..
    Though I think I'll try my hand at a little Counter-terrorism... :pirat:
    Hope to meet some of you on the field of battle!

    LOL, I also do counter terrorism but only if I see another GL sign. I don't want my GL to have sin. That brings unwanted worthless invaders = Darkmoons hehe.

    Excellent! Thank you. Proper Bow
    avatar
    DeCeleRator93
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 44
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Raftel

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DeCeleRator93 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 am

    Stuff like this makes me sad I had to leave my XBOX at home when i left for college. Hope yall are able to make Sen's Funhouse even funner twisted


    _________________
    Reaction to fighting the Capra Demon the first time :affraid:
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 am

    DeCeleRator93 wrote:Stuff like this makes me sad I had to leave my XBOX at home when i left for college. Hope yall are able to make Sen's Funhouse even funner twisted

    Thanks man! Bump!! Good luck in school. Proper Bow
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 pm

    159 - my views = maybe 100. I expect those 100 to show up silly hehe
    avatar
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 375
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 44
    Location : In the dust cloud of a dead Star.

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by Bioraptor on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:24 pm

    Got your memo to day V, thank`s bro.

    Sorry I missed the last one SL30 I know you did remind me with about 20 min to go although I got side tracked,I hear you could not make that one aswell?.

    Anyhow I will be there at sens SL45. Hope work gives you a break mate and we will also see you there....
    You still how me that re match happy.


    _________________


    XBL : CelestialSpiral
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:12 pm

    Bioraptor wrote:Got your memo to day V, thank`s bro.

    Sorry I missed the last one SL30 I know you did remind me with about 20 min to go although I got side tracked,I hear you could not make that one aswell?.

    Anyhow I will be there at sens SL45. Hope work gives you a break mate and we will also see you there....
    You still how me that re match happy.

    I will be around man, just make sure you read the Op on the Tour thread because we made some changes. Hopefully I get to rematch you hehe. Beckon
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 am

    buuuaaaammmP!!
    avatar
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 762
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Flying in the skies above

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by Dubscythe on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:29 pm

    Free bump, also I can participate now, just gotta make a SL45 build.

    EDIT: Also apparently I need to rush because it starts in a few hours.


    _________________


    Resident PvP punching bag
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

    Dubscythe wrote:Free bump, also I can participate now, just gotta make a SL45 build.

    EDIT: Also apparently I need to rush because it starts in a few hours.


    I love a free bump~~!!cheers

    Is there anything you need? This first event is a practice event. I personally do not expect to see a lot of people. I will go through the Btown gravelording but wont' kill queelag until the 1 pm cst event tomorrow. Will you be joining us tomorrow too?
    avatar
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 762
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Flying in the skies above

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by Dubscythe on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 pm

    DxV04 wrote:
    Dubscythe wrote:Free bump, also I can participate now, just gotta make a SL45 build.

    EDIT: Also apparently I need to rush because it starts in a few hours.


    I love a free bump~~!!cheers

    Is there anything you need? This first event is a practice event. I personally do not expect to see a lot of people. I will go through the Btown gravelording but wont' kill queelag until the 1 pm cst event tomorrow. Will you be joining us tomorrow too?

    Wait, is tonight Blighttown or Sen's? The only thing I'll need is Eyes of Death, I can get to SL45 pretty quickly.


    _________________


    Resident PvP punching bag
    avatar
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 221
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by StarScarJenova on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 pm

    I'm curious about this too.


    _________________

    PSN: StarScarJenova
    Request an Avatar or Sig at StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! big grin
    StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium
    Rynn wrote:..I am speaking to a mushroom. It asked me to save the princess.
    I must go, oriental food commands it.
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by DxV04 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

    Sorry about the confusion. The Gravelord tour of Lordran started in the Undead Burg on July 21st. Then on August 4th we came together at the Undead Parish and 2 weeks ago we went to the Depths.

    I don't want to miss Sen's because of my job so we decided to do Btown and Sen's this weekend. Also we will stay in Sen;s for the month of Sept on the days noted in my sig.

    Go through Btown, kill queelag and move to Sen's.

    Edit 1:Dubscythe whats ur PSN?

    Edit 2: I also want to say that remember this meeting at 12 CST is just a practice meeting the main meeting occurs at 1 pm CST ok.
    avatar
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 762
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Flying in the skies above

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by Dubscythe on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 pm

    DxV04 wrote:Sorry about the confusion. The Gravelord tour of Lordran started in the Undead Burg on July 21st. Then on August 4th we came together at the Undead Parish and 2 weeks ago we went to the Depths.

    I don't want to miss Sen's because of my job so we decided to do Btown and Sen's this weekend. Also we will stay in Sen;s for the month of Sept on the days noted in my sig.

    Go through Btown, kill queelag and move to Sen's.

    Edit 1:Dubscythe whats ur PSN?

    Edit 2: I also want to say that remember this meeting at 12 CST is just a practice meeting the main meeting occurs at 1 pm CST ok.

    I'm actually an Xbox player, I'd still like to participate but if need be I can farm the Eyes of Death myself.


    _________________


    Resident PvP punching bag

    Sponsored content

    Re: Siege on Sen's Fortress Continues 9-15-2012

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:38 pm