Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Accidentally popped my Sanctuary Guardian's Soul

OrnsteinBro
    OrnsteinBro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Accidentally popped my Sanctuary Guardian's Soul Empty Accidentally popped my Sanctuary Guardian's Soul

Post by OrnsteinBro Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:59 am

Sorry, but does anyone have another? I can trade any of the other boss souls for it (except Gwyn's). I was browsing through my inventory and hit the wrong button. Prostration

I'm sl 125 right now, post your GFWL if you have a sanctuary guardian's soul you don't want. ):
    Eddy Montana
    Eddy Montana

Accidentally popped my Sanctuary Guardian's Soul Empty Re: Accidentally popped my Sanctuary Guardian's Soul

Post by Eddy Montana Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 am

I have one, if you want it.
    Send me a pm if you are interested.
    Ikbosh

Accidentally popped my Sanctuary Guardian's Soul Empty Re: Accidentally popped my Sanctuary Guardian's Soul

Post by Ikbosh Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 am

I'll give you mine if you're able to help me kill Artorias aha.
    Dragon Slayer Ornstein
    Dragon Slayer Ornstein
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Dragon Slayer Ornstein Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

I have two on my character at the moment and I'm in your level range, but it looks like you've already found someone else!

On a side note though, is there any real use for the soul yet? anything besides consumption? I know that people are currently exploding trying to figure it out.
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 am

Watch this soul become the new moonlight greatsword with a touch of buffed falchion and hornet ring BKGA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm