Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Rin
dancash1808
EasilyDelighted
LordRevan
Zechk
bloodpixel
Wisp
FattyOfDoom
Slarg232
OrnsteinBro
RANT
Kiva the wanderer
Tolvo
ViralEnsign_
Bcc17
TheWarriorBeard
20 posters

Wow... the things people say.

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Wow... the things people say. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow... the things people say.

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:37 am

make em choke on the rancid taste of feces.
    EasilyDelighted
    EasilyDelighted
    Casual
    Casual

Post by EasilyDelighted Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 am

Kiva the wanderer wrote:make em choke on the rancid taste of feces.

Quick find Sif's potty place!
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:49 am

Would it suprise you if it is on artorias's grave?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:25 am

Not at all.....silly
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 am

Ciarans a MAN!

twisted

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHE ISNT CHECK THE ARMOUR DESCRIPTION!

Spoiler:
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 am

Well. he is a very hairy cyclops. maybe they could not tell he was a man viral?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:46 am

Damn it Amos I hate you and Tolvo for concocting this ******** theory.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 am

Ciaran's a man?! Yeh and im a technologically advanced cyborg sent from the future to protect y'all from bullshìt...
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:19 am

Really rin? your pretty terrible at your job then. just sayin
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 am

Yeh, they dont pay us enough so im on a technologically advanced cyborg strike, together with Timmy the technologically advanced toaster and Ironman...
    EasilyDelighted
    EasilyDelighted
    Casual
    Casual

Post by EasilyDelighted Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 am

So your strike is to condone our ******** theories that are destroying Viral's spirit? XD
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:52 am

OrnsteinBro wrote:In PVE maybe. In PVP the only reason why a spear or a rapier (or any weapon) would bounce is because you don't have enough STR to wield it, or because the other guy is using great/normal magic shield.

Sorry if i'm late to the party and this has already been said, but im sure some shields (All greatshields and the iron round shield) have a knock back ability when they are struck.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

EasilyDelighted wrote:So your strike is to condone our ******** theories that are destroying Viral's spirit? XD

You couldn't destroy my spirit if you tried....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Want me to try?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Tolvo I know Im right. All of her gear confirms that and no amount of your ******** speculation on this matter can change that!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

You know? You've already lost.
    EasilyDelighted
    EasilyDelighted
    Casual
    Casual

Post by EasilyDelighted Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:43 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    EasilyDelighted wrote:So your strike is to condone our ******** theories that are destroying Viral's spirit? XD

You were offering to eat someone's soul if they could prove Ciaran was a man. So I believe they were succeeding!

But I believe he was just trolling you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 pm

EasilyDelighted wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

You were offering to eat someone's soul if they could prove Ciaran was a man. So I believe they were succeeding!

But I believe he was just trolling you.

No its just something I enjoy doing. Soul eating and what not.

Saw it in Demon's Soul and though bro that would taste awesome!

@ Tolvo- To know doesnt mean to relinquish the capacity to be proven wrong. If you can find EVIDENCE then I'll revise my position.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Tolvo wrote:You know? You've already lost.

Dont worry viral i will protect you, unless tolvo bribes me then you can go **** yourself, till then i got your back winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Rin wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:You know? You've already lost.

Dont worry viral i will protect you, unless tolvo bribes me then you can go **** yourself, till then i got your back winking

I knew I could count on you Rin
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, of a penis. Viral.

Arguing with a guy who used to do debate, studies philosophy, and does some serious lore hunting in the game. I can make any theory sound plausible with the right interpretation of words. The difference between being a Lord's Blade, and The Lord's Blade. Frankly with how the Lore is claiming something so adamantly just sets you up for people to tear it down.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Tolvo wrote:Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, of a penis. Viral.

Arguing with a guy who used to do debate, studies philosophy, and does some serious lore hunting in the game. I can make any theory sound plausible with the right interpretation of words. The difference between being a Lord's Blade, and The Lord's Blade. Frankly with how the Lore is claiming something so adamantly just sets you up for people to tear it down.

Yo but if your intention is to convince me of something then you have to argue is such as way as I can't refute the position you take. As of yet I haven't seen any irrefutable evidence that would lead me to rethink my position.

Also even if Ciaran were male they he or she would still be the coolest NPC.

From what you have presented to me I could also state the Hawkeye Gough is female.... we know little about the physiology of giants and it could be that Gough is being terribly mistaken for a male of the species.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 pm

I'd probably say more so that they have only one gender, though things get a bit more confusing after that with what has been presented about Giants. Perhaps their sexual dimorphisms just arn't as apparent as they are in humans. I do like Gough, but I'll say it's entirely possible he is female.

"Giant dragon-hunting arrows, resembling iron spears. Used by Hawkeye Gough and his Dragonslayers, they puncture human flesh easily. Dragonslayer Arrows can only be used with the Dragonslayer Greatbow, and vice-versa."

Except that line right there disproves it completely. You have yet to produce indisputable evidence that your side is correct, yet you state it as correct.

In regards to me having a side to prove, that's what debate is. You have a side and you discuss it with another. If I didn't have a side I wouldn't be debating, neither would you be Viral. Otherwise I could say your interest in Cirian has utterly blinded you, but personal attacks are a bit unbecoming in an argument correct?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Tolvo wrote:I'd probably say more so that they have only one gender, though things get a bit more confusing after that with what has been presented about Giants. Perhaps their sexual dimorphisms just arn't as apparent as they are in humans. I do like Gough, but I'll say it's entirely possible he is female.

"Giant dragon-hunting arrows, resembling iron spears. Used by Hawkeye Gough and his Dragonslayers, they puncture human flesh easily. Dragonslayer Arrows can only be used with the Dragonslayer Greatbow, and vice-versa."

Except that line right there disproves it completely. You have yet to produce indisputable evidence that your side is correct, yet you state it as correct.

In regards to me having a side to prove, that's what debate is. You have a side and you discuss it with another. If I didn't have a side I wouldn't be debating, neither would you be Viral. Otherwise I could say your interest in Cirian has utterly blinded you, but personal attacks are a bit unbecoming in an argument correct?

My interest in Ciaran has blinded me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am