Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
fearandwhiskey
Azran
6 posters

Loot Disorder - The best friend of Dark Souls recruiters.

Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Loot Disorder - The best friend of Dark Souls recruiters. Empty Loot Disorder - The best friend of Dark Souls recruiters.

Post by Azran Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:22 am

Silly personal anecdote.

You know those people who play loot based games just because of the shinies. My brother likes both shinies and solid combat systems.

He wasn't that much interested in Dark Souls, but I convinced him to give it a try. He managed to get up to the Parish. Kills the first Balder Knight, and it drops something. No liquid humanity on his character.

What was it? Well, a Balder Side Sword. Kills the first hollow up the stairs. It drops the Hollow shield and THE ENTIRE FREAKING HOLLOW SET.

Goes back to the beginning of the Burg after killing the Gargoyles, to kill the Black Knight. The Black Knight drops his sword, his shield and the chunk.

He's just so happy - he's in the Depths now. I don't know whether to curse his luck, or be happy that Dark Souls converted yet another player. cheers
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Loot Disorder - The best friend of Dark Souls recruiters. Empty Re: Loot Disorder - The best friend of Dark Souls recruiters.

Post by fearandwhiskey Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:24 am

That's excellent! It's like the game knew what it needed to do to get him hooked. winking

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Loot Disorder - The best friend of Dark Souls recruiters. Empty Re: Loot Disorder - The best friend of Dark Souls recruiters.

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:53 am

He get da trident yet?
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:21 am

If I hear that when he went to New Londo Ruins and every Darkwraith he killed dropped two slabs, I'll jump off a cliff.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:24 am

If he gets a Ghost Blade, I will enter the net and find my way to your house. There I will raise the weapon out of your system with a powerful technomancy spell, and retreat back to where I don't even have the game working to where I can use that blade. Then if I hear you get a second one I'll cry.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:50 pm

You might want to look for rat corpses around your house, because your brother has obviously been farming humanity IRL.

Also look and see if he's wearing any peculiar golden rings....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:47 am