Tolvo - Town Crier

    Share
    avatar
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1093
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-01-31
    Age : 105
    Location : Painted World, planting flowers...

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Rin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 pm

    EVERYONE WE NEED TO START A TOLVO MUST STAY PETITION! cheers


    _________________
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy none the less"
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Tolvo on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 pm

    Send it to Fromsoft and Namco to really confuse them.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 pm

    Rin wrote:EVERYONE WE NEED TO START A TOLVO MUST STAY PETITION! cheers

    If we send it to FromSoft, they might add in Tolvo as an NPC in new patch. silly

    avatar
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 530
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 23
    Location : maine

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by sonofartorias on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 pm

    or as a secret boss


    _________________
    ALL BOW BEFORE THE RETURNING SON OF ARTORIAS

    i'm stealing your dead father
    http://prowrestlingspirit.proboards.com/
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 25
    Location : San Diego

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 pm

    Tolvo wrote:Send it to Fromsoft and Namco to really confuse them.
    We'll also send a letter saying "If our demands are not met....well....we'll do something...probably...maybe...sort of...not really -_-"


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Tolvo on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm

    That might actually be a fun thread for someone to make.

    "If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid."

    Something like that.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm

    sonofartorias wrote:or as a secret boss

    I wonder what weapon you'd get out of the Soul of Tolvo...

    avatar
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 530
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 23
    Location : maine

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by sonofartorias on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 pm

    tolvo the god soul which would make the great tolvo bow


    _________________
    ALL BOW BEFORE THE RETURNING SON OF ARTORIAS

    i'm stealing your dead father
    http://prowrestlingspirit.proboards.com/
    avatar
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 221
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by StarScarJenova on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 pm

    I'm not sure how I feel about all of this, but I refuse to think someone will **** Tolvo like that. All Tolvo has been to me is good, informative and a buddy when I'm sure others were like, "who's this noob?" I can see that there are plenty "petitioning" for your continued participation in the forum so I would feel redundant in saying the same, buy what I will say is thanks for being so dope with me from the get-go with little to no reason. big grin

    -MudoRH a.k.a. RandelOolacile a.k.a. StarScarJenova
    big grin


    _________________

    PSN: StarScarJenova
    Request an Avatar or Sig at StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! big grin
    StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium
    Rynn wrote:..I am speaking to a mushroom. It asked me to save the princess.
    I must go, oriental food commands it.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:35 pm

    StarScarJenova wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about all of this, but I refuse to think someone will **** Tolvo like that. All Tolvo has been to me is good, informative and a buddy when I'm sure others were like, "who's this noob?" I can see that there are plenty "petitioning" for your continued participation in the forum so I would feel redundant in saying the same, buy what I will say is thanks for being so dope with me from the get-go with little to no reason. big grin

    -MudoRH a.k.a. RandelOolacile a.k.a. StarScarJenova
    big grin

    Why'd you lose all your posts, mate?

    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Tolvo on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:37 pm

    Thanks everyone, and gee Mudo you chance your name as often as I do my avatar.
    avatar
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 221
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by StarScarJenova on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    StarScarJenova wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about all of this, but I refuse to think someone will **** Tolvo like that. All Tolvo has been to me is good, informative and a buddy when I'm sure others were like, "who's this noob?" I can see that there are plenty "petitioning" for your continued participation in the forum so I would feel redundant in saying the same, buy what I will say is thanks for being so dope with me from the get-go with little to no reason. big grin

    -MudoRH a.k.a. RandelOolacile a.k.a. StarScarJenova
    big grin

    Why'd you lose all your posts, mate?

    I've got a peculiar humor SO I made another title to keep my post count exactly where it is. silly Honestly, now that I think about it I may be a potato for going to this length just for that, but what's done is done. big grin


    _________________

    PSN: StarScarJenova
    Request an Avatar or Sig at StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! big grin
    StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium
    Rynn wrote:..I am speaking to a mushroom. It asked me to save the princess.
    I must go, oriental food commands it.
    avatar
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 221
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by StarScarJenova on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm

    Tolvo wrote:Thanks everyone, and gee Mudo you chance your name as often as I do my avatar.

    Its what we do, friend! big grin


    _________________

    PSN: StarScarJenova
    Request an Avatar or Sig at StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! big grin
    StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium
    Rynn wrote:..I am speaking to a mushroom. It asked me to save the princess.
    I must go, oriental food commands it.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm

    Yeah, it was at 666 right?

    avatar
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1093
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-01-31
    Age : 105
    Location : Painted World, planting flowers...

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Rin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:53 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Rin wrote:EVERYONE WE NEED TO START A TOLVO MUST STAY PETITION! cheers

    If we send it to FromSoft, they might add in Tolvo as an NPC in new patch. silly

    yeh tell ninja to put it as one of the demands 'we want the dlc and we want it now, oh and tolvo as an npc'


    Last edited by Rin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy none the less"
    avatar
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1093
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-01-31
    Age : 105
    Location : Painted World, planting flowers...

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Rin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:58 pm

    hmmmmm, if your avatar is effected by your mood maby it works both ways fast tolvo change it to this



    _________________
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy none the less"
    avatar
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 221
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by StarScarJenova on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Yeah, it was at 666 right?

    This is correct! silly


    _________________

    PSN: StarScarJenova
    Request an Avatar or Sig at StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! big grin
    StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium
    Rynn wrote:..I am speaking to a mushroom. It asked me to save the princess.
    I must go, oriental food commands it.
    avatar
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2290
    Reputation : 120
    Join date : 2012-05-27

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Ghadis_God on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 pm

    Goodbye Master Tolvo, I will take up the torch in your stead.

    Who tends the fire?
    Who keeps the torches lit?
    Who blinds my eyes with smoke so I can't see?

    I need the fire
    I need the torches lit
    To see through all the smoke covering me



    _________________
    7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

    PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS
    avatar
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

    Posts : 1433
    Reputation : 311
    Join date : 2012-01-16

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by FexDS on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am

    I have decided Tolvo is not allowed to leave the forums and must stay. My decision is final and this should teach you all that once you join our forums... there's no way out.

    *evil cackle*


    _________________
    Support the sites. Visit Fextralife, subscribe, comment, contribute.
    Content and idea submissions can be sent to me by PM on these forums.
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 am

    all praise fex!



    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 25
    Location : San Diego

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 am

    FexDS wrote:I have decided Tolvo is not allowed to leave the forums and must stay. My decision is final and this should teach you all that once you join our forums... there's no way out.

    *evil cackle*
    Can't argue with Fex, guess you're here forever Tolvo tongue

    I'm glad I'm not important enough to get trapt here forever lol


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1652
    Reputation : 76
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Location : Otherwhere

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by SlakeMoth on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:35 am

    Here is a little ditty I wrote a while back for another thread. I'd like to stress that it's NOT about Tolvo because Tolvo would absolutely NOT do this (or would he?).

    The Man in Tights.

    'Good evening' said the man in tights

    When we met on the forest track,

    'Good evening' said I but the glint in his eye

    Made me think that I'd better turn back.

    So I spun on my heel but still I could feel

    The hairs on my head all a-prickle

    So I started to run but I knew I was done

    When his implement made my blood trickle.

    (Ta dah!)
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by skarekrow13 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 am

    Fex since none of the mod team dressed for battle despite my challenges (a few direct) I believe the rebels win by forfeit. So I'M secretly in control.....mwah ha ha ha. But in this case the executive decision is the same

    avatar
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 530
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Age : 23
    Location : maine

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by sonofartorias on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 am

    so tolvo's going stay huh this makes me want to revive my daniel bryan avatar and spam yes repeatedly


    _________________
    ALL BOW BEFORE THE RETURNING SON OF ARTORIAS

    i'm stealing your dead father
    http://prowrestlingspirit.proboards.com/
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by DoughGuy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 am

    skarekrow13 wrote:Fex since none of the mod team dressed for battle despite my challenges (a few direct) I believe the rebels win by forfeit. So I'M secretly in control.....mwah ha ha ha. But in this case the executive decision is the same
    I like the way Skare thinks. With the final results in I can declare the final results.
    The Rebels went from victory to victory, ending with a MAGNIFICENT 0 victories, 0 draws and 0 losses.
    Meanwhile the Empire went HORRIBLY ending with a disastrous 0 victories, 0 draws and 0 losses.
    Good work Rebels!


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tolvo - Town Crier

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 am