Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RANT
Derpwraith
6 posters

PATCH SUGGESTIONS (Mostly for Online..)

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PATCH SUGGESTIONS (Mostly for Online..) Empty PATCH SUGGESTIONS (Mostly for Online..)

Post by Derpwraith Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 pm

1. 75% of free space for your equip load (ability to quick roll) REQUIRED for the dark wood grain ring to take effect, so most people can't flip in giants, havels, etc.
    2. Immunity to backstabs from other players when drinking estus, consuming humanity or using a moss clump or a divine blessing.
    3. make wrath of the gods have 1 CAST.
    4. People with atleast one phantom and have not completed the area boss after atleast three invasions or 30 minutes, they cannot be invaded, killing the fun for gankers.
    5. Giants set cannot be upgraded

These are my suggestions, you'll agree on some of them, you'll disagree on a few others. But to be honest, i don't really care.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

PATCH SUGGESTIONS (Mostly for Online..) Empty Re: PATCH SUGGESTIONS (Mostly for Online..)

Post by RANT Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Some of them are funny. Wog one cast? Roll bs, solved.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

PATCH SUGGESTIONS (Mostly for Online..) Empty Re: PATCH SUGGESTIONS (Mostly for Online..)

Post by ICEFANG Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 pm

These are terrible:

Immunity to backstabs while healing? Ok, so how does someone stop another from healing when they have tons of poise? Oh derp.

That makes WotG worthless, maybe 2, but 1? Come on that's just terrible.

Can't control that, they would just send them home and restart their games, you invade you take that chance.

Giant's Set is now worthless.

FROM already changed DWGR to that, so that one works I guess.

And before anyone says, other than unique situations for healing, I don't do/use any of these things, seeing them nerfed is fine by me, but this advice is terrible and extreme.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Who cares, From already did a balance patch with the DLC and it won't hit consoles 'till October.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Number two doesn't make any sense....
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 pm

None of them really make any sense for balancing, despite the 1st one being true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:36 am