Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My First Ganking Experience... Terrible Indeed.

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

My First Ganking Experience... Terrible Indeed. Empty My First Ganking Experience... Terrible Indeed.

Post by Razielthemanslayer Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

So I was at the kiln and I placed my white sign to help people defeat gwyn and guess what. I got summoned by a guy who never freaking walked the fog door to gwyn, he just spammed the dried finger thingy and waited for invaders, At first I was like "well I won't meddle to much in this, only when he's in danger" and so I did until he got killed, I bowed to the invader before fading out of the world, the invader bowed back and everyone's happy.... until the same guy summons me again, he gets killed before I even enter his world, And after a while he summons me again!. this time with another phantom. I decided to stay for a while, he was getting strong invaders, but I really felt kinda like crap so I messaged the phantom and said this was wrong, he then replied "I know, i'm just here for the souls, I'm going to NG+ So I need them", we kept there for a while until I got a filthy amount of souls and decided to get the heck out of there, I went to the black knights and made as if I was cleaning the place up, on my way back I fell on purpose....

As much souls this can bring, it's a terrible practice... yet it's kind of hard to let it go when that ganker is the only one who freaking summons you in a hour.

But the community is as bad as it can be, I'm joining the FC as soon as possible sad. I don't wanna gank ever again.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

My First Ganking Experience... Terrible Indeed. Empty Re: My First Ganking Experience... Terrible Indeed.

Post by StockpileThomas Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:51 pm

But if the invader manages to vanquish all the gankers, or just the host, it's a supreme victory!

Hurrah
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

My First Ganking Experience... Terrible Indeed. Empty Re: My First Ganking Experience... Terrible Indeed.

Post by RANT Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:05 pm

You're better off cooping in the lord areas instead of the kiln, Youre lucky you weren't the one getting ganked.
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 pm

RantFromRant wrote:You're better off cooping in the lord areas instead of the kiln, Youre lucky you weren't the one getting ganked.

Agreed, I have been ganked lots of times, but I didn't felt right doing it, next time I'm summoned by a ganker i'll drop off a cliff xd
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 pm

I always take my 120 to the bonfire before seath, I get summoned every 5 mins, love helping people with my leeroy cosplay.
    suleo

Post by suleo Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I actually had the opposite experience last night. I was summoned in the forest (yea lame I know but I wanted to try out my new build). The host didn't summon another phantom besides me, and, in every invasion that followed, *the host did NOT interfere*. So it was basically a hosted duel between me and the invader.

It was loads of fun, not to mention in none of the 4-5 'duels' that occurred did any party use a backstab, or wog. We even got some mail from some phantoms complimenting us happy.

A very rare occurrence to be sure though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:30 am