Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Strong Magic Shield...should I or should I not...

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Strong Magic Shield...should I or should I not... Empty Strong Magic Shield...should I or should I not...

Post by Seignar Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:46 pm

...Use it to spam parry? Strong magic shield makes all damage resistances 100% and boosts stability by 35. With Balder Shield, that makes it impenetrable. Would it be a good way to spam parry safely?
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Strong Magic Shield...should I or should I not... Empty Re: Strong Magic Shield...should I or should I not...

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:18 am

Parry spammers beg for Backstabs or being kicked in the teeth.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Strong Magic Shield...should I or should I not... Empty Re: Strong Magic Shield...should I or should I not...

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:20 am

Kiva the wanderer wrote:Parry spammers beg for Backstabs or being kicked in the teeth.
    ^
    You will get BSed very fast parry spamming. The best way to parry is to learn it rather than just spam it, magic wont help. Use the spell to block magic and the like.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:23 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Kiva the wanderer wrote:Parry spammers beg for Backstabs or being kicked in the teeth.
    ^
    You will get BSed very fast parry spamming. The best way to parry is to learn it rather than just spam it, magic wont help. Use the spell to block magic and the like.
    Look at Peeve Peeversons vids he parrys people like its going out of style.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 am