Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Halicarnassis
RANT
lextune
deathsdragon
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Kyubi-Nick
10 posters

Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating

Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating Empty Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating

Post by Kyubi-Nick Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 am

Or, rather, two (or three) of them; the All Pyromancies, All Miracles, and all 'rare weapons' ones. I don't like the Miricales one because you have to join (and rank up in) a good half of the covenants to get them all, and pyromancies because of the same with the Chaos Servents. I don't want to lose my Red Eye Orb for all my invading fun! sad

Also, on the 'rare weapons' one, what exactly are they? Does that mean I have to make every single boss-soul weapon, or just find all the special weapons like the Dragon weapons and all that whatnot?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating Empty Re: Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 am

anything that upgrades with twinkly, dragon scales and maybe demon.
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating Empty Re: Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating

Post by deathsdragon Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 am

There is a list of all Rare Weapons needed here - Rare Weapons and really the Knight Honor is the only annoying one since I don't have the attention span to farm Channlers in Dukes Archives, killed around 50 so far with nothing to show for it Getting all Achievements/Trophies is frustrating 3149687655
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:00 am

I agree with the Miracle and Weapon ones, but I didn't find the Pyro achievement to be all that aggravating.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 am

the plat this time is really easy compared to demon's souls, i got the plat without even trying, the last three trophies i had left were the endings and the miracles because i needed gwyn's soul for sunlight spear.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:08 am

All the boss weapons is a little annoying... especially as the character I have gave a soul away sop I can only get my Knights Trophy on NG+++ now!

I got the channlers trident no my 4th farming run happy Hollow, 3 Humanity and the gold serpent ring
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 am

I don't bother with achievements or trophies. To me they are more of a chore. But some people really like them.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 am

Knights honour is the only annoying one, coming from someone who has all except that one.

To me, yeah trophies/achievements are a chore, but just out of respect of how much I like dark souls and how great i think it is im gonna make sure to platinum it.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Knights honor is annoying, the rest are pretty fun IMO. If I were you I'd gather some humanity by invading and give it to the chaos servant for the pyro and then find the ones you're missing. Once done go the princess big boobs for her miracles, then the DM tomb and invade as a DM for a while until you get those miracles. Once done w/ that, make all the weapons you can now, change back to a DW, then move onto NG+, get either the miracle or the sword made from Gwyn's soul. I'd go w/ the miracle so you don't have to kill the dragon in NG++ and then only have the knights honor trophy. Then it's just getting the rest of the weapons you need. Have fun!
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm

To me, the biggest annoyance about the rare weapons was just the fact that I had to keep a checklist. I wasn't even going to bother, until I discovered that a mage I'd gone through 1.5 plays with had about 85% of them anyway, so I figured I'd push on for the rest. Didn't really care about the achievement, but at least they provide some kind of goal after you've done multiple plays. And it forces you to get to NG++, which keeps upping the challenge.
    Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyubi-Nick Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Ah, that's just great. That's what I get for making two Dragon Bone Fists to go boxing with.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to start doing other covenants for miracles on my NG++.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am