Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Federally
RaynexFall
Rin
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Kiva the wanderer
11 posters

Looking for DarkWraith group to join

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Looking for DarkWraith group to join - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for DarkWraith group to join

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:32 am

Right basic premise, We kill by any means, IF you wanna be a cheap player and do that then fine, i prefer to beat peopel to death with a Claymore, we arent bound to honour i have only ONE rule, Play however you want but nothing over SL55 can join me
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Looking for DarkWraith group to join - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for DarkWraith group to join

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:35 am

billy_bayonet wrote:Right basic premise, We kill by any means, IF you wanna be a cheap player and do that then fine, i prefer to beat peopel to death with a Claymore, we arent bound to honour i have only ONE rule, Play however you want but nothing over SL55 can join me

Yeah you guys arent cheap of lacking in 'honour' you just dont adhere to the stereotypes most PvPers do. This is what Im talking about. You are going back to what made DeS Souls great.
    Those professional PvP black phantoms that went out to kill you no matter what. Those were the most exciting momment of my game ever!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:40 am

Honor is a vague term it means nothing on its own, its definition is made by those who use it so its impossible to be honourable to everyone. He implied a distinctly negative connotations to the no honor bit, so it was a slight not just a descriptor of play style.

To answer how I play my DarkStalker, I do not follow any code of honor. I'll ambush, attack while they're handling mobs and BS without remorse among other tactics considered 'cheap' by many. I however will not use tactics I consider cheap, no DBs, no chain stabs, if I find a host who's prepared for me and he bows I won't bow back but I also won't hit him while he gestures among others. I also never glitch, even the lesser ones like spell cancel, even if out numbered.

Best summary, is I'm ruthless but not cruel. And this is the general modus operandi of the DarkStalkers.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 am

Federally wrote:Honor is a vague term it means nothing on its own, its definition is made by those who use it so its impossible to be honourable to everyone. He implied a distinctly negative connotations to the no honor bit, so it was a slight not just a descriptor of play style.

To answer how I play my DarkStalker, I do not follow any code of honor. I'll ambush, attack while they're handling mobs and BS without remorse among other tactics considered 'cheap' by many. I however will not use tactics I consider cheap, no DBs, no chain stabs, if I find a host who's prepared for me and he bows I won't bow back but I also won't hit him while he gestures among others. I also never glitch, even the lesser ones like spell cancel, even if out numbered.

Best summary, is I'm ruthless but not cruel. And this is the general modus operandi of the DarkStalkers.

I understand that. LOL

Im saying that is why I want to join you guys. You are Stylishly evil players!

No Ganking, None of that Glitching stuff, nothing like that but not overly concerned with appearing to all players are the 'good guys' like everyone seems to want to do these days!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 am

i just like killing people
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 am

I know

Can I quote you from the Samurai Tourney the other day... when ou said.

BB-"BORED BORED BORED. I want to kill something."

VE- "Billy you want to duel?"

BB- "Sure I just want to kill something"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 am

I just love sneaking into a group of 3 and annihilating a host before his phantoms see me, so much fun. Or doing the opposite and killing the phantoms and letting the host and escape to summon more, then just kill as many phantoms as you can survive through while the host runs around like nuts clicking summon signs.

Oh wait I just realized, I'm a total **** and deserve the creator of this threads disdain.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I know

Can I quote you from the Samurai Tourney the other day... when ou said.

BB-"BORED BORED BORED. I want to kill something."

VE- "Billy you want to duel?"

BB- "Sure I just want to kill something"

you should see me when it takes longer then 20 secs to get an invasion im screaming at the telly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 am

Federally wrote:I just love sneaking into a group of 3 and annihilating a host before his phantoms see me, so much fun. Or doing the opposite and killing the phantoms and letting the host and escape to summon more, then just kill as many phantoms as you can survive through while the host runs around like nuts clicking summon signs.

Oh wait I just realized, I'm a total **** and deserve the creator of this threads disdain.

Yeah well as soon as I get Ciaran's armour and weapons Ill be non stop invading and destroying 3 man questers and gankers alike!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am

Oh my do I finally get an xbox challenger? big grin big grin big grin so few people to fight make sad dan ;-;
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 pm

I got to my conclusion from your forum page advertising your group if i don't impress you then to bad one more opinion in a million.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Wait, wanderer... Kiva - so you pick a vit gouge housewife build yet you're complaining about HR and a buffed BK - A buffed BK doesn't need a HR, you would r1 mash for 500 damage per hit instead. Kiva, we do duels but whats the point of joining a darkwraith covenant if you dislike invading. I will refer you to the SL120 Fight Club made by Rant. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:31 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:But arent you honourless Dark Wraiths who go around robbing humanity? Wasnt that Billy's concept. Im not saying thats a bad thing but thats perhaps the style/ feature that most appeals to me in the Dark Stalkers.

We tend to just have better taste in our unhonorableness. I prefer to let them die from poison and laugh at them as they try to heal at the last second, only for me to place an arrow between there eyes.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 pm

For starters let me apologize to the darkstalkers I made a conclusion when I shouldnt have and another thing the guy who said my build is a vit gouge or whatever my build is pretty fair in addition to that I'm changing it to prepare for the artorias dlc and I didnt say I hate invasions I just prefer duels darkwraith style.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:For starters let me apologize to the darkstalkers I made a conclusion when I shouldnt have and another thing the guy who said my build is a vit gouge or whatever my build is pretty fair in addition to that I'm changing it to prepare for the artorias dlc and I didnt say I hate invasions I just prefer duels darkwraith style.

nah keep the Vit Im sure we will all need it!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Very decent of you, kiva.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 pm

I hope that clears up any agro towards my lil self.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

OH so you like the idea of being and honourwraith! Now I gotcha!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Thankyou Kiva
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:45 am

The LH Darkwraiths are the honorable ones, we are bearers of the RSS. Currently we have a few members on XBL but you can add them and get some duels. We also have an honor code when we invade, but we still kill without mercy. However we aren't Darkwraith-centered, just a bunch of invasion covenants.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:16 pm

I've found a group now its not darkwraith but I'm fine with that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm