Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A sad, but honest truth?

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A sad, but honest truth? Empty A sad, but honest truth?

Post by Seignar Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 am

Thorn. The thorn armor is the only consistent defense that can and WILL protect you under all circumstances against any form of backstab unless it is a very well placed punish BS. Making all players who fight against them resort to more "skillful" techniques to win.

But, that is the sad part. We aren't forced to wear it, but is so good for evading backstabs and the accursed Hornet Ring that it is our best choice to enhance our general PVP experience where we don't lose because of a backstab and hornet ring.

So, what does this mean? We must at least wear 1 piece of thorn armor to save ourselves like we wear a DWGR at mid-roll to save ourselves. It isn't bad, in a sense. It is a legit strategy and a VERY wise choice, but eventually everyone would become too restricted because we need to wear correct armor or carry certain things so we can do something about some of this game's problems!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

A sad, but honest truth? Empty Re: A sad, but honest truth?

Post by RANT Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 am

I never really cared much for the whole evading a bs with it, it might be hell a couple of times but most of the times the other guy has a lot more lag that it doesn't gen matter, I wear it because it looks awesome with my DGM Full kirks with an egghead.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 am

i use a curved sword to counter act bs's... nevereally tried to hard to do it with thorn armor, i wear it cause it looks good...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm