Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[SL 90] Super Lightweight Poise Behemoth

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

[SL 90] Super Lightweight Poise Behemoth Empty [SL 90] Super Lightweight Poise Behemoth

Post by Seignar Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Warning: The following build features uses of items and (depending on the player) tactics that might be hated by the community.

http://tinyurl.com/9tj4cvy
    Fast rolling without any "wasted" points? Hmm...seems good to me!
    Do note, the chest piece is heavily aesthetic, but it makes the weight balance so precise!

Comments, suggestions?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

[SL 90] Super Lightweight Poise Behemoth Empty Re: [SL 90] Super Lightweight Poise Behemoth

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Its sort of like my build.

I run 56 poise, a Fire or Lightning Great Scy, have one more pyro shot and run the Hollo Thiefs Chest and Hood for aesthetics. Though Im at Sl 70

If you are purely going for damage I would suggest against the Rapier unless you own at parrying or its your weapons of choice. There are other better weapons that do decent BS damage with a better moveset.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

[SL 90] Super Lightweight Poise Behemoth Empty Re: [SL 90] Super Lightweight Poise Behemoth

Post by Seignar Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:21 pm

One thing I will point out is, that for practical reasons, it is best NOT to wear a chest piece for 2 reasons:

1) It makes your appearance deceiving. You look frail, but you are as tough as having heavy armor.
    2) It allows greater weapon options because it saves you 2.8 weight; which case I used it to change the build to use heater shield and a short bow.

The build at this point is optimized to be SL 90, but it can start as early as 34 due/
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:28 am

Very nice armor setup, I've been doing the same thing but with hollow
    warrior waistcloth & helm and Havels Gauntlets, but you've saved me
    0.8, I wouldn't bother with the chestpiece

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 am