Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Knight's Honor Trophy...My God...

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Knight's Honor Trophy...My God... Empty The Knight's Honor Trophy...My God...

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 pm

I don't know if people have asked this before but do i need to HAVE the weapon or do i just need to make it? I made the a The Bow you get from Gwyndolin's Soul but i diden't like it and made it to a normal bow again ( Accident lawl) so can i still get the Trophy WHITOUT having to go to NG++++ (Haven't made the Cataclyst.)
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

The Knight's Honor Trophy...My God... Empty Re: The Knight's Honor Trophy...My God...

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:07 pm

I think you need to have it but I could be wrong.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Knight's Honor Trophy...My God... Empty Re: The Knight's Honor Trophy...My God...

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Yeah the weapon needs to be on the character. I just finished with this trophy so this is fresh info.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Well...Damn...I need to get NG+++++ Because i never made Quelaag's sword and chaos weapon...Any have a LvL 176'hs character whit Quelaags and Gwyndolin's soul? big grin
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Can a SL 267 summon a lower SL player with the red soap stone? I remember someone saying that you can summon players lower SL than you via the red soap stone. If it works, I could help you. Can you get to Kiln at the moment?
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Uparkaam wrote:Can a SL 267 summon a lower SL player with the red soap stone? I remember someone saying that you can summon players lower SL than you via the red soap stone. If it works, I could help you. Can you get to Kiln at the moment?

Yes. Can you send a message to my PSN so we can talk over on there :3?
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:
    Uparkaam wrote:Can a SL 267 summon a lower SL player with the red soap stone? I remember someone saying that you can summon players lower SL than you via the red soap stone. If it works, I could help you. Can you get to Kiln at the moment?

Yes. Can you send a message to my PSN so we can talk over on there :3?

Ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 am